Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

ETonline confirms Taylor Swift as one of the performances:

http://www.etonline.com/news/140622_Exclusive_Taylor_Swift_to_Perform_at_Victoria_s_Secret_Show/

Taylor Swift to Perform at Victoria's Secret Show

By ETONLINE STAFF

November 11, 2013

ET is proud to announce the musical performances for this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Read on to find out which big stars will be making an appearance.

ET has learned exclusively that Taylor Swift, Fall Out Boy, A Great Big World and Neon Jungle are set to rock the stage when the show airs December 10 on CBS!

I also heard erin was walking. It was said by her training I believe

What?! Proof please :D

post-67297-0-1446081618-03798_thumb.jpg

Ok so back to the sketches:

Left: Possibly Adriana-Snow Angels

Middle:? Def for the PINK section

Right: Adriana Lima-British Invasion

So there will be 5 sections:

1.British Invasion

2.?Shipwrecked

3.?PINK:possibly 1970s theme with roller blading, headphones, smiley face (best contenders: Elsa, Jac)

4.?Parisian Nights

5.Snow Angels

I don't think vs cares that much about who closes the show these days. 2010 it was chanel, 2011 karlie, 2012 toni garrn. There was no adriana , no miranda, no candice, no ale, no big names. And the closing outfits were horrible in the last couple of years, except for toni's outfit last year. So I don't think closing the show will mean anything.

I don't think vs cares that much about who closes the show these days. 2010 it was chanel, 2011 karlie, 2012 toni garrn. There was no adriana , no miranda, no candice, no ale, no big names. And the closing outfits were horrible in the last couple of years, except for toni's outfit last year. So I don't think closing the show will mean anything.

I also heard erin was walking. It was said by her training I believe

What?! Proof please :D

post-44858-0-1446081619-29152_thumb.jpg

Ok so back to the sketches:

Left: Possibly Adriana-Snow Angels

Middle:? Def for the PINK section

Right: Adriana Lima-British Invasion

So there will be 5 sections:

1.British Invasion

2.?Shipwrecked

3.?PINK:possibly 1970s theme with roller blading, headphones, smiley face (best contenders: Elsa, Jac)

4.?Parisian Nights

5.Snow Angels

98.png

Chane, Karlie, and Toni werent angels but they were/are def well known in the fashion world and VS obviously took notice of that and allowed them to close the show same with Karolina when she got to even open the show in 2001 and wasn't even an angel yet, but since she was the fashion world's current "it girl" they let her open and plus we all know VS wants to be taken/accepted as HF especially now.

So they def seem to take notice and still care who closes the show still, but I do agree with them letting angel close the show more.