Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^It was basically a party for the VS PR girls to get shitfaced. They were flooding my Instagram with their drunk antics and it didn't stop until like 4-5 in the morning where they all ended up at In N Out and now I am sure they are all ordering their weekly cleanses, so they can go at it again next week. They are more exciting than the actual Angels. :laugh:

I'm sorry I'm just gonna be honest and say that IN MY OPINION Karlie doesn't look that great. I think someone at the fashionspot described it really well when they said the she looks like a big fan stand between VS Angels.

Ya I see it..the fan standing between the angels.

I think it's because, she doesn't scream exotic to me...and that's what I liked about VS models...

She is girl next door pretty.

Miranda Kerr sporting neck brace after serious car accident in Los Angeles

post-1004-0-1446080733-00178_thumb.jpg

Supermodel Miranda Kerr is sporting an unwanted accessory after a serious car accident Monday, her reps confirmed.

The Victoria’s Secret stunner, who’s married to "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor Orlando Bloom, wore a neck brace out in Los Angeles Tuesday, though she tried to cover it up with a scarf.

"Miranda was rear-ended but is totally fine,” her spokeswoman at Derris & Company in New York told the Daily News.

A source confirmed the brunette bombshell was taken to a local hospital after the crash and given an MRI scan.

Neither her husband nor their 2-year-old son Flynn was in the car at the time, the source said.

“She is in a lot of pain, but really we are just glad that it was not more serious,” Kerr’s Sydney-based pal Annie Kelly told Australia’s Fairfax Media.

Kerr, 29, is now back at home recovering with Bloom looking after her, sources said.

“He’s taking very good care of her. He’s an amazing husband,” Kelly told Australia’s News.com.au.

Oh thanks guys. Just Googled it. I'm sorry but I just gotta roll my eyes at this story. She's wearing designer wedge heeled sneakers which have like 3-4 inches. Thought she had this serious accident yesterday and she's in so much pain, suffering from a back injury??? I own a pair of of that kinda sneakers and I wouldn't think of wearing it after a car accident that gave me a neck brace. And she was papped around the time news of the accident surfaced. Plus the accident happened on a freeway which means no one can question why paps didn't catch it. For someone who''s so famous, and is stalked by the paps 24/7, there was no report of her going in and leaving a hospital (what's the name of the hospital?). No witnesses, no evidence of it happening. No exact location. Just her word and her braces?

I request a break

I think it would have been better if Karlie wore shorts, but Karlie looks like best out of the party, Ale looks meh, Candice looks as she usually does, but Karlie really does look good!

Last year, I really preferred Miranda over Candice, this year I think Karlie was the best.

I hope Miranda doesn't get the FB... What's she still doing at VS in fact? Didn't people say she looked like she didn't want to be doing it? And doesn't that story about VS products being saturated with chemicals enough reason for her to leave?

I'd rather they give Karlie the fb than this fame starved woman. Check out that TMZ link about her 'accident'. Nobody knows her for shit... which is what she's trying to change.

Speaking from recent car accident, neck/back injury experience, I think a few of you are looking way too much into this. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that you don't like her, but is this necessary? I wish her well because whiplash sucks and yes, it hurts a lot but doesn't cripple you.