Bellazon

Marilyn Monroe
Thumbnail

BlueEyedBaby

I missed the vote!! Marilyn is a HUGE Legend she is up their with Elvis whether people like her or not you cannot deny that she is a MASSIVE LEGEND. I don't get why people don't like her AND CANDLE IN THE WIND WAS WRITTEN ABOUT MARILYN!! It was redone for Princess Di but it WAS written for Marilyn I remember hearing it as a little girl and then when Princess Di died I heard it again for her and I was like hey that is his song for Marilyn!

Marilyn is and always will be a legend :flower:

I missed the vote!! Marilyn is a HUGE Legend she is up their with Elvis whether people like her or not you cannot deny that she is a MASSIVE LEGEND. I don't get why people don't like her AND CANDLE IN THE WIND WAS WRITTEN ABOUT MARILYN!! It was redone for Princess Di but it WAS written for Marilyn I remember hearing it as a little girl and then when Princess Di died I heard it again for her and I was like hey that is his song for Marilyn!

Marilyn is and always will be a legend :flower:

yes I agree my dear! Marilyn is the legend!

agree^ no denying how much of a legend Marilyn is. I asked my mom and sister who they thought was the biggest female legend ever, and they both said Marilyn Monroe :laugh: so I think everyone can agree she is legendary and I think everyone in the whole world, rich,poor,young,old, will know who she is :)