Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Work is so bori g today . Great that there are all the iphone apps eg a tumblr app. Started to load my fav pics of Mathias up to www.munichmarty.tumblr.com

Hope you find it and like my pics.

Marty they're so beautiful! thank you, thank you very much for sharing!

i wonder if Peek & Cloppenburg have a catalog that i can order? i want new mathias pictures to hold ...or simply mathias will do.

i do realize this is a mathias blog but i must note that francisco lachowski is extremely upcoming. to follow in the footsteps of mathias ? seems to be very popular

Peek & Cloppenburg

Thanks minami and unopan :laugh::wave:

Thanks!! :laugh: By the way, do you know where I could find a larger version of http://www.imagebam.com/image/7538e9131791709 ? For drawing in the future of course :p

Sorry, this is the best version we got. But at the Mathias thread and on my blog you will find a million pictures of Mathias which you can draw :yes:

i wonder if Peek & Cloppenburg have a catalog that i can order? i want new mathias pictures to hold ...or simply mathias will do.

i do realize this is a mathias blog but i must note that francisco lachowski is extremely upcoming. to follow in the footsteps of mathias ? seems to be very popular

I have not seen a catalog at Peek & Cloppenburg shop.

Francisco Lachowski ? He looks nice but he looks like thousands nice looking guys. If I see him on a picture with other male models I never recognized him.

You normally always recognize Mathias, Sean Opry , Cole Mohr or Taylor Fuchs because the got something special . Francisco is good looking but got no special features.

I have not seen a catalog at Peek & Cloppenburg shop.

Francisco Lachowski ? He looks nice but he looks like thousands nice looking guys. If I see him on a picture with other male models I never recognized him.

You normally always recognize Mathias, Sean Opry , Cole Mohr or Taylor Fuchs because the got something special . Francisco is good looking but got no special features.

i do totally agree with your explanation marty!

Cartier1.jpg

http://www.invogue.cz/rubrika/fashion

I have to go to work , maybe someone can find more about that.

Here's the translation Munichmarty, thank you for finding this :heart:

Cartier, the French jewelry to their customers have prepared an exclusive collection of sunglasses, whose face became Mathias Lauridsen.

Face Mathias Lauridsen, who rarely shows his famous second profile without scars has become synonymous with a new collection of Cartier sunglasses. First and foremost is the limited edition glasses Santos-Dumont. The collection lacks a classic symbol of Santos in the form of the screw, while the current model, the screws are kind of aesthetic motif representing the masculine symbolism. Aerial shape rimless then adds a timeless model. The center of the glasses are decorated with little detail made from shark skin, which can take off or put on the mood. Glasses are available in two versions - silver and blue and golden brown.

Another passion for the male customers are exclusive glasses Wooden Santos de Cartier. These are particularly outstanding legs made from a combination of metal and wood and bubinga Tulipwood Wirginia. These rectangular sunglasses Cartier made already for some time Friday. The original model is based on Cartier wrist watches that were made in 1904 for a pilot Alberto Santos Dumont. These glasses are also two variants. All glasses should be available in the Prague boutique.

post-50946-0-1446110212-90615_thumb.jpg

http://www.invogue.cz/rubrika/fashion

I have to go to work , maybe someone can find more about that.

Here's the translation Munichmarty, thank you for finding this :heart:

Cartier, the French jewelry to their customers have prepared an exclusive collection of sunglasses, whose face became Mathias Lauridsen.

Face Mathias Lauridsen, who rarely shows his famous second profile without scars has become synonymous with a new collection of Cartier sunglasses. First and foremost is the limited edition glasses Santos-Dumont. The collection lacks a classic symbol of Santos in the form of the screw, while the current model, the screws are kind of aesthetic motif representing the masculine symbolism. Aerial shape rimless then adds a timeless model. The center of the glasses are decorated with little detail made from shark skin, which can take off or put on the mood. Glasses are available in two versions - silver and blue and golden brown.

Another passion for the male customers are exclusive glasses Wooden Santos de Cartier. These are particularly outstanding legs made from a combination of metal and wood and bubinga Tulipwood Wirginia. These rectangular sunglasses Cartier made already for some time Friday. The original model is based on Cartier wrist watches that were made in 1904 for a pilot Alberto Santos Dumont. These glasses are also two variants. All glasses should be available in the Prague boutique.

thanx for the translation and the news! it's great that he's doing new works!

Paris Menswear Spring/Summer 2012 Schedule

wednesday 22 june 2011

5 pm Y.PROJECT Lieu en attente / Place to be confirmed

6 pm MUGLER Galerie de Minéralogie, Jardin des Plantes, 36 rue Geoffroy Saint-Hilaire, Paris 5e

7 pm EHUD Espace Commines, 17 rue Commines, Paris 3e

8 pm LACROIX HOMME Lieu en attente / Place to be confirmed

9 pm AMI ALEXANDRE MATTIUSSI Lieu en attente / Place to be confirmed

thursday 23 june 2011

10:30 am VIKTOR & ROLF MONSIEUR Lieu en attente / Place to be confirmed

11:30 am ISSEY MIYAKE Lieu en attente / Place to be confirmed

12:30 pm RICK OWENS POPB, salle Marcel Cerdan, porte 28, 8 boulevard de Bercy, Paris 12e

1:30 pm JUUN J. Espace Commines, 17 rue Commines, Paris 3e

2:30 pm LOUIS VUITTON Voir invitation / See invitation

4 pm ALEXIS MABILLE BETC EURO RSCG

5 pm JEAN PAUL GAULTIER 325 rue Saint-Martin, Paris 3e

6 pm YOHJI YAMAMOTO 155 rue Saint-Martin, Paris 3e

7 pm DRIES VAN NOTEN Voir invitation / See invitation

8 pm SMALTO Lieu en attente / Place to be confirmed

9 pm ADAM KIMMEL Voir invitation / See invitation

friday 24 june 2011

10 am JUNYA WATANABE MAN Voir invitation / See invitation

11 am YVES SAINT LAURENT Voir invitation / See invitation

12 pm JULIUS Maison des Métallos

1 pm GUSTAVOLINS Lieu en attente / Place to be confirmed

2 pm WALTER VAN BEIRENDONCK Espace Commines, 17 rue Commines, Paris 3e

3 pm KRISVANASSCHE Paris 11e

4 pm BORIS BIDJAN SABERI BETC EURO RSCG

5 pm COMME DES GARÇONS HOMME PLUS Voir invitation / See invitation

6 pm GIVENCHY Voir invitation / See invitation

7 pm HENRIK VIBSKOV Lieu en attente / Place to be confirmed

8 pm JOHN GALLIANO Lieu en attente / Place to be confirmed

saturday 25 june 2011

9:30 am MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA Le Trianon, 80 Boulevard de Rochechouart, Paris 18e

11 am KENZO Lycée Carnot, Paris 17e

12 pm ROMAIN KREMER Lieu en attente / Place to be confirmed

1 pm ANN DEMEULEMEESTER Couvent des Cordeliers, 15 rue de l'Ecole de Médecine, Paris 6e

2 pm BERNHARD WILLHELM M-B Gallery, 118 avenue des Champs Elysées, Paris 8e

3 pm DIOR HOMME Voir invitation / See invitation

4 pm WOOYOUNGMI Lieu en attente / Place to be confirmed

5 pm CERRUTI 3 place de la Madeleine, Paris 8e

6 pm PETAR PETROV Palais Brongniart, place de la Bourse, Paris 2e

7 pm DAMIR DOMA Lieu en attente / Place to be confirmed

8 pm HERMÈS Lieu en attente / Place to be confirmed

9 pm RAF SIMONS Voir invitation / See invitation

sunday 26 june 2011

10 am BILL TORNADE Lycée Turgot, 69 rue de Turbigo, Paris 3e

11 am LANVIN Voir invitation / See invitation

12 pm ROLAND MOURET Lieu en attente / Place to be confirmed

1 pm SONGZIO HORAIRE À CONFIRMER !!! TIMESLOT TBC !!! Lieu en attente / Place to be confirmed

2 pm AGNES B HORAIRE À CONFIRMER !!! TIMESLOT TBC !!! Lieu en attente / Place to be confirmed

3 pm RYNSHU HORAIRE À CONFIRMER !!! TIMESLOT TBC !!! Maison des Métallos

4 pm PAUL SMITH Couvent des Cordeliers, 15 rue de l'Ecole de Médecine, Paris 6e

5 pm QASIMI HOMME Lieu en attente / Place to be confirmed

6 pm THOM BROWNE Lieu en attente / Place to be confirmed

7 pm ARNYS 5e / 6e

8 pm YIGAL AZROUEL Lieu en attente / Place to be confirmed

9 pm ACNE Voir invitation / See invitation