Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Hi. This could be interesting for Mathias' fans. :whistle: I found these pics on facebook some time ago. Hope its not a repost.

WELCOME Selesta

Just dropped dead!

This is defenetely no repost ! Thanks for posting :heart: :heart: :heart:

he looks sooooo :drool: . That´s why he is a supermodel,the camera loves him . Think the cameras are also drooling a bit.

Just checked facebook.

There are 20 or 21 Mathias Lauridsen with a picture of Mathias and one uses the picture of French model Clement C.

I also checked his sisters and cousins account - Mathias is not a friend of them.

Our very own Mathias Private Investigator! :laugh: :blush:

:blush: :laugh:

I hope I have not missed a detail on facebook, because the search function of facebook is not very reliable :yuckky: . When I tried to find Mathias Prehn Lauridsen, it said :" no entry" but I got an URL for an account with his complete name.

Still I can´t find anything of Mathias´brother, his mother might be Marianne Prehn-Lauridsen who is a teacher.

Can´t find what his fathers is doing nowadays- but I still recommend the music he made in the 1970s , especially from band "Moirana". Mathias ´s sister might have inherited her father´s musical talent . I read in an article ,that she wanted to become a singer but she was trained to become a music teacher ( I hope I got the right girl). If I remember right, she complaint a bit about the lack of support from her family when she wanted to become a singer. When I read this, I didn´t knew that their father knows the music biz well.

What a pitty that we don´t have a clue íf that Mathias got a musical talent.

Just checked facebook.

There are 20 or 21 Mathias Lauridsen with a picture of Mathias and one uses the picture of French model Clement C.

I also checked his sisters and cousins account - Mathias is not a friend of them.

Our very own Mathias Private Investigator! :laugh: :blush:

:blush: :laugh:

I hope I have not missed a detail on facebook, because the search function of facebook is not very reliable :yuckky: . When I tried to find Mathias Prehn Lauridsen, it said :" no entry" but I got an URL for an account with his complete name.

Still I can´t find anything of Mathias´brother, his mother might be Marianne Prehn-Lauridsen who is a teacher.

Can´t find what his fathers is doing nowadays- but I still recommend the music he made in the 1970s , especially from band "Moirana". Mathias ´s sister might have inherited her father´s musical talent . I read in an article ,that she wanted to become a singer but she was trained to become a music teacher ( I hope I got the right girl). If I remember right, she complaint a bit about the lack of support from her family when she wanted to become a singer. When I read this, I didn´t knew that their father knows the music biz well.

What a pitty that we don´t have a clue íf that Mathias got a musical talent.

WOW you know all the history of his family :laugh:

Thanks for the amazing pics Selesta :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Mathias is looking amazing, who are the other people in the pics?? His friends??

Munichmarty, thnaks for the information, hope you could post more of the facebook pics and you should write Mathias biography, maybe you could interview him too as you are walking talking Mathias encyclopedia :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can't wait to see his runway pics now :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: