Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

THANK YOU SO MUCH Munichmarty !!! :heart:

post-17706-0-1446109539-69944_thumb.jpg

Very sublime !

I'm not sure that you agree with me, but this new collection FW09 is definitely not my favourite ! :/ :no:

Even if Mathias is still wonderful...

Mathias is a man to die for!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

About the new collection for FW 09:

I am dissapointed by some Gucci, Boss.... . What a luck that most guys are not to interessted in fashion :laugh: .

OMG ! :blink:

We got new rules :shock: !

If I got it right we have to post thumbs now. I don´t wonder,because this is a huge forum and millions of pics were posted here.

But I was cursing a lot, because I tried this thumbthing on another forum, I failed and thought f..k :yuckky: , and never tried it again.

Now we have to use thumbs on my beloved Bellazon :shock: . Now I have to learn how to do it. :confused:

This is my first try

th_GucciFallWinter20092010MensHighQual.jpg

Okay, the change of rule was not because of the terabyte of pics we posted here - it was to teach some members ( guess who) to use her brain :laugh: .

Thank you administrator :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

there are so many pictures of him on here I have no idea how to even go about finding any "new" ones of him lol.

I really do give you guys/girls props for constantly finding new pictures that are great

I am a bit Mathias-addicted :blush: , so I have to find pictures :blush: :blush: :blush: