Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

I saw the second photo a long time ago))

:yes: this picture was posted before, in the wonderful times when Daniel Tafdrup page on facebook was open to public .

But on the one hand I wanted to post another pic of Mathias and Daniel together on the other hand, not everyone had gone through the horrible task :) like you and looked through all 154 pages :p . You were lucky that you are here since February , think we were at page 120 by then :blink: .

The later a fan comes to Bellazon the more Mathias pages he / she has to bear :drool: . That´s the punishment :clobber: for being late. :evil:

:blink: :blink: :blink: :shock: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

THanks for the pictures atombanger18 !

It´s 3.20 am here in Munich and I am drinking my morningcoffee. Now as I saw the pictures of this .....man I am not tired any more.

the ......... are there because I can´t find the right adjective to describe Mathias . :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Besides he looks hot , when he is wearing a suit without a shirt :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks so much atombanger18 and Munichmarty for these awesome pictures.

Mathias looks so hot and sleek :kiss: :yes: in Bruuns Bazaar and so carefree and raunchy in Boss orange fashion shows. :heart: :heart: :kiss:

I have no words to explains how amazing he looks sometimes. Love him so much. :drool: :drool: :heart: :heart:

Please keep his pictures coming :yes: :yes: