Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Hi Nic,

the problem is not your " bad" English, the problem is that the background is so loud. The question what Mathias said was also on other forums .

But I think Mathias is no fan of the other guys singing abilities and I agrre with him :yes:

hello everyone!

i'm a newcomer :wave:

i'm a big fan of Mathias!! i like him soooo much, and i don't think there is any other male model looks as gorgeous as him!!

i've been reading and keep tacking this thread for a long time...

and the more i read about mathias, the more i love him! lol

unfortunately all my friends don't like him that much; they think mathias is too thin...

well...whatever, i(or i should say "we" haha) think he's got a nice and well-proportioned body is all that matters...ha!

i live in asia, there isn't too many chances to see things related to him... :no:

all the fashion magazines doesn't have many information aobut mathias; it would be lucky enough if i can find one or two small runway pics in the magazine.

anyway, to me, the most beautiful part of mathias is his eyes...

the first time i saw it, i was completely fond of it!! and i immediately believe he is the prettiest, the most delicate boy i've ever seen...(he's an angel!!) and now i love all the part of him...!!

ok, after all these silly girlish words, what i want to say is:

hey! nice to meet everyone here!!!!! :blush:

i live in asia, there isn't too many chances to see things related to him... :no:

all the fashion magazines doesn't have many information aobut mathias; it would be lucky enough if i can find one or two small runway pics in the magazine.

It is the same here in the US (at least, in the Southwest, where I'm at! :p*)... Very little info, or pictures in our magazines :(

But thanks to wonderful people online, we can see all these gorgeous pictures.. :D

*If he is appearing in many US publications I could find, someone tell me! Thanks.. xD I don't follow magazines closely enough to have investigated :ninja:

I kind of went through a phase with Mathias. When I first saw his Gucci ad, I was besotted with him. His face is absolutely gorgeous. Then after a while, I kind of went "off" him. Not in a bad way, but AC and WC just took over, lol. I know a lot of people who think he is too skinny, but would Mathias really be Mathias if he was all muscly? I think not. It suits him, and he looks great.

Anyway, I rarely post here (in fact, I can't remember ever posting here before) but I have a little story. I was in London the other day waiting outside a conference hall, because I got there really early. So, I went and sat on these steps where I see this guy. I so totally thought it was Mathias! lol. It blatantly wasn't him, because this guy had blonde hair. But he was so cute! He was even dressed like Mathias - black skinny jeans with a slim fit black and white shirt with a skinny black tie with a grey/green cardigan. Very modelesque, don't you think? Anyway, I was gonna go over and say hi, because I thought he was attending the same conference as me. I didn't bother in case he thought I was weird, lol. He did smile at me though!

Anyway, turns out he was graduating in the hall next to the conference centre. So too bad.

The thing I like about Mathias is his Longevity. He's been around for ages now, it seems, but he's still one of the top models. He seems like a nice guy in all his interviews.

Welcome Suzy!

According to my friends the male models too feminine, thin and too beautiful. I like them with this object. Mathias really thin, but is at him thinner. I like him the way he is now. He is good in this manner. :)

Kerensa, you are lucky, that you saw a boy like that, than Mathias. ;) I think him as a kind man by on the interviews.

Welcome on board Suzy !

Taiwan . OMG that´s so far away from Munich and I have never been to Asia. THere are some nice pages dedicatet to Mathias which are from Asia. Funny that he also so popular there.

Yes, Mathias is skinny - but I love it :drool: :heart: These six-pack-guys are getting on my nerves. They think if they go to the gym everday every girl will swoon seeing their muscles.

Suzy, I totally agree that Mathias is perfect. I was never interessted in male models but Mathias really got me :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

AHAHAHA Kerensa, I had exactly the same moment in the airport the other day in London, but that guy looked ALOT like Eddie Klint. He was sitting down and I was thinking "Damn, he looks like Eddie Klint" but without the model like dress sense and I can only see one side of his face. So I sort of walked back and forth to "check out" the tv screens and then I gave up. I later saw his face again in the departure lounge and nope, it was NOT Eddie but it looked like him A LOT....

Nic, its actually really hard to write down what Mathias is saying in that backstage D&G show because I can't understand it either!!

But I can do so with the Belstaff video :) So here goes:

Mathias: Um, my name is Mathias and this is...

Mael: Mael, I'm Mael.

Mathias: We're both from Copenhagen in Denmark...Actually are you from Copenhagen?

Mael: Nearby, nearby...

Mathias: Nearby.

(after the bit showing his make up being done)

Mathias: I play football, um, but to free my mind I would probably choose painting instead. Its, yeah, its more, I don't know, if you really want to, like, find your own space I think you have to do stuff on your own.

(after the bit showing what the models are doing etc...)

Mathias: Hello FashionTV, I hope you're all very well out there. Um, and I don't know if you gonna see anything from the Belstaff show but if you do, I hope you, uh, I hope you enjoy it then :)

VIOLA.

I hope this is what you are looking for :hug:

hi...you guys are so nice!! :grouphug:

well, munichmarty, you're absolutely right!!

his body is what makes him so special to the other models.

and i think it would be strange if he has "six-pack-muscles"...he face doesn't fit with muscular body.

there are too many muscleman in this industry,

and seems like skinny models are more suitable to wear some kind of high fashion clothes...i don't know why...

i never thought that i would be interested in models...cause they all give me a kind of cocky feelings. <_<

thanks to the gucci ad...which i saw it by chance on youtube.

then i started to see some of the backstage clips with him in it;

i found that he's quite a SHY BOY!! that makes him even more attractive and unique than others...!!

and about his eyes...again...beautiful...!!

for me, from an asain perspecitve, western/eurpean people seldom have "almond eyes"...am i correct with this word? i mean the corner of his eyes are raised... (the other example is the american actress Bryce Dallas Howard)

and with this feature, i can always find him easily from a gruop of models. :laugh:

yeah...taiwan is very far away form europe.

i wish i could live in europe...

at least the chance to see mathias(or someone who looks like him) is higher than in here haha!!

i think there aren't many mathias' fans here...

so whenever i see mahitas pics, i am so thrilled!!

i remember i passed a eyeglasses store couple weeks ago,

i looked at the dispaly window unconcernedly while waiting for the traffic light.

then i saw a big mathias photos in it!!!!! (i think it's the lacoste show card.)

it was strange to see him in a small glasses store in taiwan...hahaha!!

but i was so excited and happy at that moment!!!!!

Welcome Suzy...

It's true that often people prefer the muscular men…

But it's much more stylish and elegant the thinness, and I'm happy to see that in the world of fashion, much of models are thin, and not too hefty... :)

hey i'm curious about one thing:

WHERE did you get mathias' photos??

from those fashion brand websites? but most of the photos are so small...

how did you get big size one?? :idk:

hi Avann, i think his name is called maTEE-As... am i correct?

i heard it from the Belstaff clip.

Welcome Suzy...

It's true that often people prefer the muscular men…

But it's much more stylish and elegant the thinness, and I'm happy to see that in the world of fashion, much of models are thin, and not too hefty... :)

Yeah I think so too. Recently looking at those backstage pics of the fashion shows in Milan and Paris made me realise that a lot of male models are actually quite lean and thin. But Mathias is ok, but still, would prefer him to gain 5 pounds.

hi Avann, i think his name is called maTEE-As... am i correct?

i heard it from the Belstaff clip.

Yeah, that's where I heard it too. I was just wondering if I was the only person that says his name wrong :p I think MaTYis sounds better :whistle: