Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Okay, so I totally snagged this from Munichmarty's Photobucket account, but OMG, Matthias with long hair!! :bounce: It's the first time I've seen this pic (or any pic of him with his hair this long and straight), he looks divine!! :drool: (Are there any more photos of him with hair that long?)

Is there ANY look that wouldn't work on him?

mathias_editorial_luomovogue10032.jpg

Hello everybody! I found out this side now.

Mathias my favourite model, he so much beautiful and extraordinary. And his eyes so much enchanting! :heart:

While famous, I know it in that manner, was not pompous and he is kind, shy. I heard about many people disputing his orientation, but according to me he straight. :blush:

In Myspace found one Mathias, who he is possibly, but I am not sure of him.

And one question: He lived yet in Denmark or New York?

/Sorry, my english is bad./

Hello everybody! I found out this side now.

Mathias my favourite model, he so much beautiful and extraordinary. And his eyes so much enchanting! :heart:

While famous, I know it in that manner, was not pompous and he is kind, shy. I heard about many people disputing his orientation, but according to me he straight. :blush:

In Myspace found one Mathias, who he is possibly, but I am not sure of him.

And one question: He lived yet in Denmark or New York?

/Sorry, my english is bad./

Okay, so I totally snagged this from Munichmarty's Photobucket account, but OMG, Matthias with long hair!! :bounce: It's the first time I've seen this pic (or any pic of him with his hair this long and straight), he looks divine!! :drool: (Are there any more photos of him with hair that long?)

mathias_editorial_luomovogue10032.jpg

Is there ANY look that wouldn't work on him?

Hi Bibi, welcome at the Mathias thread !

No need to excuse for your English, mine is not better :yes: and no one ever complained. They are afraid I stop posting :laugh:

Mathias is straight ! We know he had a girlfriend and that he is a good kisser ( sigh!). I am sure he lives in Kopenhagen when he is not at work. The Danish love their country , only few are moving to other counties. Read the interview on ODB - he see himself in Denmark in the future ( in 10 years)

Thank you for the welcomes and and the answers. :laugh: The Danish models like their country really.

And The Falconer, in this page I thought that he is possibly Mathias. That's too bad, that not he. :cry:

Wow! Even I did not see him with long hair. :drool: But this cool! :wub: