Bellazon

Dita Von Teese
Thumbnail

Lolita

Great sig and defaults of my future second wife. Yummmmmmmm

who is ur future second wife exactly? Dita? When i thought i will be the one... :cry:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL kiki, you'll have to wait in line, ive been in line for 4 years lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

babe, the line starts and ends with you, cause i'd never let you go. and it is ME that ahs been waiting 4 years.

who is ur future second wife exactly? Dita? When i thought i will be the one... :cry:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL kiki, you'll have to wait in line, ive been in line for 4 years lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

me do not wait in line for anybody :shifty: me not second best. If i have to wait behind Mrs Lu and Dita & you i better go grab my dildo or Hugh Jackman!

me do not wait in line for anybody :shifty: me not second best. If i have to wait behind Mrs Lu and Dita & you i better go grab my dildo or Hugh Jackman!

Its not about 2nd best Hun, its about Sharing, and there is plenty of Sweet_Lu to go around, he loves to share the wealth lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :wave:

Its not about 2nd best Hun, its about Sharing, and there is plenty of Sweet_Lu to go around, he loves to share the wealth lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :wave:

I know, i was kidding. :hug: well in real life (not INternet life) I sure am not second best!