Bellazon

Lais Ribeiro
Thumbnail

Nefertiti

One thing I noticed about webstagram/instagram is that when you want to find picture of lais with the tag #laisribeiro you find a fuck load of Candice, Romee, Cara and other white models with Lais' tag on their pictures, FLOODING the search results. They simply cannot stand a stunningly beautiful POC model to be successful.

It's pathetic and ridiculous the pinnacle of insecurity, racism and envy. 

This is my note for inventory.

You're overracting o.O, it's the same for every model those people who run IG accounts tag every famous model so their pictures have more traffic and they gain more likes/followers. Not everything is about race gurl 

You're overracting o.O, it's the same for every model those people who run IG accounts tag every famous model so their pictures have more traffic and they gain more likes/followers. Not everything is about race gurl 

Looooool!

I'm sorry but  that is simply NOT true. I spend enough time searching the model tags to see that if I search Candice I get 90%+ Candice only content. Josephine same. Luma Grothe almost consistent 95%+ content. Cara D is a near 100%! Lais' tag is just ridiculous its at 60% IF THAT. It's just not right. Especially with an amazing model like Lais. 

Looooool!

I'm sorry but  that is simply NOT true. I spend enough time searching the model tags to see that if I search Candice I get 90%+ Candice only content. Josephine same. Luma Grothe almost consistent 95%+ content. Cara D is a near 100%! Lais' tag is just ridiculous its at 60% IF THAT. It's just not right. Especially with an amazing model like Lais. 

That's just because Candice has more fans, so there are more pictures of her. (Lais' half a million followers vs Candice's six and half million.) All the VS Angels get tagged in photos of other girls. If you go into Elsa's tag, I'll see Lais and Jasmine and a fuck ton of models who aren't even VS related. Shit, I just went into the #elsahosk tag and the first 10 pictures weren't even of Elsa. Racism and diversity are huge issues in fashion, but you making a fuss over every little thing that isn't related takes away your credibility when you try to discuss the real issues. 

Dude, I just checked the tags and the percentages/ratios don't lie. I'm lucky if I get 10 Lais pictures in a row, which is what prompted me to comment. PLEASE CHECK THE FACTS BEFORE COMMENTING because you clearly haven't checked them. Thanks.

My comment is and was for inventory/FYI.

Dude, I just checked the tags and the percentages/ratios don't lie. I'm lucky if I get 10 Lais pictures in a row, which is what prompted me to comment. PLEASE CHECK THE FACTS BEFORE COMMENTING because you clearly haven't checked them. Thanks.

And I just checked Elsa's tag and in the first 50 pictures, there were 12 of Elsa, and no more than 2 in a row. I went into Lais tag and there were 10 pictures of Lais within the first 25 pictures. Elsa is the epitome of blonde hair blue eyed white girl, so I really don't think your racism argument holds up here. 

And I just checked Elsa's tag and in the first 50 pictures, there were 12 of Elsa, and no more than 2 in a row. I went into Lais tag and there were 10 pictures of Lais within the first 25 pictures. Elsa is the epitome of blonde hair blue eyed white girl, so I really don't think your racism argument holds up here. 

Ok, now compare that to Lais' tag situation. Exactly.

Ok, now compare that to Lais' tag situation. Exactly.

...Can you read? :ninja: