Bellazon

Supermodels

alisa

Dear Jennka, I can't help but agree with you after thinking again. The versatility is important. Anyone can find what he or she wants. But I don't think I have seen Marisa Miller. I wonder what she is like. I will search on the internet.

I think Jessica Stam is too perfect to be human... that profile...that nose. Lily Cole reminds me one of my students. She has a gaze that tells you to stay away. She wants to be away from everyone. She has a hard look. But there is something in some of her pictures which makes me, kind of want, to protect her.This is the pic I am talking about.

exactly!! You´ve got it right :heart: :hug:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there will never be a "dream team" like that :( they definitely were THE supermodels!the 8O' s 90's was realy the "time" of supermodels! i mean nobody forgets those supermodels, whereas it won't be the same for today's supermodels they are a kind of "trend" but not like claudia,naomi and so on... i miss this time :(

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Agree with Lovelife & michelabella ….. The real supermodels was on the 80`s and 90`s :heart: :heart: :heart:

I is also hooked on models since I discovered Cindy Crawford. :blush: Since that I have been hooked and have collected pictures of supermodels all over the world. I don’t know how many girls I collected, but over a 1000 models I think.

But for 2-3 years ago I lost every picture I had in a fire, so I have been on the net to collected pictures back to my collection since :cry:

Back then I was a big fan to girls like Cindy, Linda, Claudia, Stephanie, Naomi, Christy, Helena, Karen, Niki, Tatjana Patitz, Kim Alexis, Yasmin LeBon, Renee Simonsen, Brooke Shields, Kate Moss, Yasmeen Ghauri, Christie Brinkley, Paulina Porizkova……

To day I am a big fan of girls like Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio, Ana Beatriz Barros, Daria Wearbowy, Jessica Stam, Adriana Lima, like many, many others….

My Norwegian “old” model I collects is Annette Stai, and I like very much pictures of her If someone can help me

Today is the Norwegian supermodel Iselin Steiro who is my big favourite

So if someone has pictures of

Annette Stai, Iselin Steiro, Kelly Emberg,

:wave: :wave: :wave: I will post some pictures soon, keep looking :shock: :laugh: :laugh:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Agree with Lovelife & michelabella ….. The real supermodels was on the 80`s and 90`s :heart: :heart: :heart:

I is also hooked on models since I discovered Cindy Crawford. :blush: Since that I have been hooked and have collected pictures of supermodels all over the world. I don’t know how many girls I collected, but over a 1000 models I think.

But for 2-3 years ago I lost every picture I had in a fire, so I have been on the net to collected pictures back to my collection since :cry:

Back then I was a big fan to girls like Cindy, Linda, Claudia, Stephanie, Naomi, Christy, Helena, Karen, Niki, Tatjana Patitz, Kim Alexis, Yasmin LeBon, Renee Simonsen, Brooke Shields, Kate Moss, Yasmeen Ghauri, Christie Brinkley, Paulina Porizkova……

To day I am a big fan of girls like Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio, Ana Beatriz Barros, Daria Wearbowy, Jessica Stam, Adriana Lima, like many, many others….

My Norwegian “old” model I collects is Annette Stai, and I like very much pictures of her If someone can help me

Today is the Norwegian supermodel Iselin Steiro who is my big favourite

So if someone has pictures of

Annette Stai, Iselin Steiro, Kelly Emberg,

:wave: :wave: :wave: I will post some pictures soon, keep looking :shock: :laugh: :laugh:

great list of models! I loved that era so much. I to am still fond of models now just not to the extent of how they used to be. They were like larger than life! I think the VS models have somewhat brought the "supermodels" back but again not like the 80's and 90's!