Bellazon

Shalom Harlow
Thumbnail

OriginalSin

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2023 at 9:10 PM, danny-19 said:

I don't understand your complaints to me.
Looks like you have some issues dealing with your emotions if you find it ok to make complaints to random people because they don't post material (and of models) that you are interested in.
Fashion community these days isn't the same as it was years ago. And I personally greatly appreciate people who are active here and contribute with any interesting material and information (and those who just don't hesitate to leave a comment and thank if they don't have anything to post). I try to contribute with original material when I have the time for posting because I myself had taken a lot from the internet and I want to leave something for other people in return. You may not value runway pics, but many other people do; especially when it comes to models that were active decades ago and lesser-known models. And not everybody here has either financial or technical opportunity to buy rare and expensive mags; those people may either post what they are able to or not post anything at all.

I am not complaining, I am stating facts. And do not get sopersonal talking about my emotions, it is very rude to do so. I have no issues with my emotions. Again I am stating facts about the majority of people on fashion forums. I have been experiencing it for many years and for your information I am one of those people who actually buy magazines, appreciates the work of the models and scans for hours in order to share what I have with people on such forums. You do not seem very appreciative or friendly(not that i would ever expect that, lol). I do not care about materials on the models I like which are posted by random people or any people. I do have almost ALL the materials I need of the models I love and collect, but of course I miss some stuff and my presence here is mostly to contribute and maybe find like-minded people who I can communicate with and help each other. Taking stuff from internet and posting it is something we all can do. I do value runway pics, I value every material on the models I collect, but it seems that on such forums the only materials people post are mostly runway pics and at one point it becomes annoying. And I do no agree that not everybody here has financial or technical opportunity, we all do! Despite the fact I am not a rich person and I come from a shitty country where there is no access to international fashion magazines, I have sacrificed a lot in order to obtain materials. And of course I find a lot of time scanning them and sharing them with the world. So, I do not agree with your personal attacks.

Here are some scans from my Shalom collection, hope somebody likes them, editorials from Harper's Bazaar 9/1992, scanned by me:

1992-9-HBazaar-US-SH-2a.jpg 1992-9-HBazaar-US-SH-4a.jpg 1992-9-HBazaar-US-SH-6a.jpg 1992-9-HBazaar-US-SH-8a.jpg