Bellazon

The Well-Spoken Thread

one man band

My dear friend, is it not too early to have tea? Every proper woman should know that tea is at the afternoon. Hmph.

However, despite my disappointment, I believe I am quite enthralled that you have taken up the famous "snobby pinky up" matter, whilst sipping your cup of tea! Well done.

This particular post is just a well-spoken way of saying nothing and the purpose of the post is only to keep the thread pulsating with eloquence.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Such a post is most welcome in this essentially superfluous thread. And any further mention of this thread merely being an outlet for "more mentally able" posters to mock "less mentally able" will result in a firm condemnation from me. Yes. This was not my intention at all. Not at all.

And Ms. Sin, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from using smilies. You see, a smilie has no sophistication whatsoever. A simple "Good jest old bean!" contains both intelligence and eccentricity, two values higly valued by me and therefore this thread as a whole.

Good day.

I am so glad I was able to clear that up for you my good fellow. I shall now sip my cup of tea and hold my pinky up in a snobbish matter as if to say: yes, I am better than you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But do you pour the tea first or the milk first? I most certainly believe in milk first. Especially for Earl Grey with a cucumber sandwich on the side. Which, I'm sorry to inform you, must be counted as a sandwich...

I am so glad I was able to clear that up for you my good fellow. I shall now sip my cup of tea and hold my pinky up in a snobbish matter as if to say: yes, I am better than you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But do you pour the tea first or the milk first? I most certainly believe in milk first. Especially for Earl Grey with a cucumber sandwich on the side. Which, I'm sorry to inform you, must be counted as a sandwich...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do not drink milk with my tea.

My good sir, I bid you a wonderful time. Please don't forget your tea and milk!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tee hee! The tea should become a staple of this thread if you ask me. I love my coffee, my latte, my espresso and my cappucino, but a well served Darjeeling or Earl Grey is always good for the mental health.