Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

6 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

If we focus on the postive, there are lots of good things that will come out of this pandemic:

- next time, the health system will be best prepared (it's a tough crisis today, but not very tough compared to many other illnesses)

- next time, the economy will be best prepared (remote work, etc.)

- money will be reallocated to medical reasearch (and if, in the process, we can divert money from useless/garbage research like gender studies and any other kind of fake fields, that'd be great  :Angel:)

- lots of people are more cultivated on medical science (there are lots of great insightful resources on the internet - outside the mainstream media of course :rolleyes:)

Let's add that many people will be able to catch up with the last episodes of their favorite shows  :nicole:

4 minutes ago, Matt! said:

What about that 2 trillion corona stimulus :idk: 

I hope the mouse company doesn't get a single penny. These douchebags begged for money, but they deserve none. Not after what they did to Star Wars and what they're doing to Marvel right now. They're getting woke as f***. Screw them. :war:

2 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Nah, they're not. Some people will lose shitloads of money, that's all. :ninja:

It's going to be a ripple effect going to one industry to another with massive layoffs, I HOPE I AM REALLY WRONG.

2 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Too late with severe inflation and supply chain disruption incoming.

But orange bad man plans to open America for business by Easter :idk: 

4 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

I hope the mouse company doesn't eet a single penny. These douchebags begged for me, but they deserve none. Not after what they did to Star Wars and what they're doing to Marvel right now. They're getting woke as f***. Screw them. :war:

Calm down  :nicole::nicole: