Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

7 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

This movie looks more interesting than the book.  I really struggled to pay attention to the audiobook and don't remember much at all about it.  I struggled to like or care for any of the characters.

I Saw the first part, very ok. This IS true the one with Chris O'Donell IS very good, this is french alternative with good actors.

On 1/7/2024 at 11:33 PM, Cult Icon said:

This movie looks more interesting than the book.  I really struggled to pay attention to the audiobook and don't remember much at all about it.  I struggled to like or care for any of the characters.

I watched it this week. It's a great movie. The first part was even better.

On 1/8/2024 at 1:17 AM, AnatasiaSteele82 said:

I Saw the first part, very ok. This IS true the one with Chris O'Donell IS very good, this is french alternative with good actors.

On 1/13/2024 at 4:55 AM, Enrico_sw said:

I watched it this week. It's a great movie. The first part was even better.

Is there a part III coming?

I went to my favorite movie download site and unfortunately they don't have it  : (

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

^ Great news! :thumbs_up:

It will be awesome when you can join NATO! The next good news would be if Turkey got expelled from NATO 😅

Thank you! It's been a long process..now its just Hungary left...and their POS PM. :Amelie_wft:

image.thumb.jpeg.455acdc96d6b0232925efd2ed2c93dff.jpeg

Nah, the Turkish army is pretty stacked up...we are gonna need them soon when Putin gets more silly ideas. 

11 hours ago, Matt! said:

Thank you! It's been a long process..now its just Hungary left...and their POS PM. :Amelie_wft:

image.thumb.jpeg.455acdc96d6b0232925efd2ed2c93dff.jpeg

Nah, the Turkish army is pretty stacked up...we are gonna need them soon when Putin gets more silly ideas. 

I hope you make it to NATO. You deserve it, you are part of the family!

As for the Turkish, Erdogan is playing double games with everybody (including Putin) and he's an ally of the Isl*mists (who are a bigger threat to all of Europe). Not to mention that Turkey has a genocidal past. What they did to the Armenians is one of the most shameful acts of the 20the century :/

In pictures: French farmers block roads, bridges as protests sweep country

https://www.france24.com/en/france/20240124-in-pictures-french-farmers-block-roads-protests-sweep-country

The Dutch, the German, now the French farmers protest. This is a big movement.

The bureaucrats against the working people. This is huge.

CDPR & dark horse make a comic book sequel to the Witcher 3 story!

THE EASY LIFE CAN NEVER BE EASY FOR GERALT IN “THE WITCHER: CORVO BIANCO” :: Blog :: Dark Horse Comics

TheWitcherCorvoBianco1_MainCover_MastantUrMQoji4waJcdr2DXgPvf6-1200-80.jpg.webpTheWitcherCorvoBianco_Zonjic_Cover.jpgTheWitcherCorvoBianco_Neyef_Cover.jpg

"Created in collaboration with CD Projekt Red, Dark Horse Comics presents The Witcher: Corvo Bianco, a brand new comic series featuring the U.S. comics debut of Italian comics legend, artist Corrado Mastantuono"

""For all who know Geralt, Corvo Bianco is his endgame," confirmed longtime Witcher writer Bartosz Sztybor. "The end of his journey, one and only place where he can retire – taking a break from killing monsters and trying to figure out how to make his own wine. As a fan of pop–culture and postmodern genre mixing, that setup above sounded like a perfect premise for a western. A western in The Witcher world – that’s something that was never done before! So I quickly got excited and thought about getting on board someone who really knows what western is. Corrado Mastantuono is a comic book legend, one of the biggest names of all time, a person that created the most important titles in European comics, including a real western classic – Tex. With him mixing fantasy and western was never easier and more beautiful. Geralt roaming the Continent with a wild bunch of mages, Elves and Dwarves is my homage to Andrzej Sapkowski, Clint Eastwood and Sergio Leone. Just imagine, Yennefer having a duel with another mage and Geralt attacking a stagecoach. Corvo Bianco was his dream, but he needs to fight for it!"

Based on the hit games by CD Projekt Red, Geralt and Yennefer reunite on the page to find out just how dangerous the simple life can be when The Witcher: Corvo Bianco #1 (of 5) arrives in comic shops May 8, 2024."

29 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I watched the CGI bomber sortie scenes in episode 1 and 2 of Masters of the Air.  Pretty good and exciting, i've never seen these actions portrayed in film before. They shot them like a horror sequence.

@SympathysSilhouette

Was turned off by the excessive use of CGI in the trailer, my interest in that show has cooled considerably.

55 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Was turned off by the excessive use of CGI in the trailer, my interest in that show has cooled considerably.

The rest of the show largely takes place within the hangers (talking while eating etc) or in their bunks lol.