Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

One of the things I've learned about youtube this year is that it's an up to 1,000 + times advantage to be a beautiful, sexy woman that shows skin. 

This means that they have up to a 1,000+ times advantage in terms of time & effort expenditure to get the same number of subscribers compared to a person that doesn't stand out particularly in terms of looks.

If you are a merely a pretty woman it can be "just"  a several hundreds times advantage compared to a content creator who is just a young, above-average looking man.

Pretty crazy to see it all the time. 

The main way male content creators can 'even the odds' is by focusing on a loud-mouth political niche, a temporary craze, or engage in social agitation.

Otherwise it's down to just content quality and pounding the pavement.

I've just looked at Nathalie Roser's social media. Her teeth look really fake :rolleyes:  And her face is... meh.

Also, her IG is very superficial. It's just the same type of pictures we see everywhere on IG... Most of the IG girls are clones. I find them more and more boring (hence unattractive and quite frankly not very valuable).

Luckily, there are still some good women out there (they just seem to be more rare).

5 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I've just looked at Nathalie Roser's social media. Her teeth look really fake :rolleyes:  And her face is... meh.

Also, her IG is very superficial. It's just the same type of pictures we see everywhere on IG... Most of the IG girls are clones. I find them more and more boring (hence unattractive and quite frankly not very valuable).

Luckily, there are still some good women out there (they just seem to be more rare).

What you mean by her teeth look fake :clobber:

On 7/20/2023 at 5:38 PM, Enrico_sw said:

When she was doing Miami Swim week she was usually one of the top 3 girls that walked.

luli-fama-runway-paraiso-fashion-fair.jpluli-fama-runway-paraiso-fashion-fair.jp

For me she is a top 5 girl due to her outstanding physique.  She is around 6 ft tall and looks like a X-Men character.  She also gives off positive vibes in general, loyal to one guy and happy. I like her face too.  She is getting older (age 33) and it's showing though.

51 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

She also gives off positive vibes in general, loyal to one guy and happy.

I didn't know that. It gives me a better and more positive vision of her.

52 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

She is getting older (age 33) and it's showing though.

I don't mind that. One of my favorite models is 34 and she's still beautiful. I just don't like Nathalie's face very much (even when she was younger)

It would be interesting to see twitter/x impode and see what takes it place.

In my experience twitter is the worst and most mentally ill social media platform.

For new people it seems to be saturated compared to tiktok.  My new twitter gets almost zero engagement but with tiktok I get up to 200 plus views per upload.  The same thing with youtube shorts.  The whole tiktok/shorts thing is the growth industry.

22 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

It would be interesting to see twitter/x impode and see what takes it place.

In my experience twitter is the worst and most mentally ill social media platform.

For new people it seems to be saturated compared to tiktok.  My new twitter gets almost zero engagement but with tiktok I get up to 200 plus views per upload.  The same thing with youtube shorts.  The whole tiktok/shorts thing is the growth industry.

I let Twitter. People say worst is Instagram, but sometimes you watch the true side of some people 

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

Twitter is just a cesspool of hatred, disinformation, and mental illness.

Some profiles are ok.

I am tired to be call for bad and dirty Jobs while smoking and dirty people without good ideas and studies have better positions. How some people are putting me in trouble Jobs in parkings or fuel stations, or promotong tobacco?