Bellazon

Gia Carangi
Thumbnail

Lolita

On 1/26/2022 at 5:22 PM, missparker7 said:

Frye advertisement - Seventeen U.S. October 1983 - also showing Jodi Mallinson

FryeAdSeventeenUS1083.thumb.jpg.c33b466183d230ebe0d63e44a68804e1.jpg

Is it really Gia? I´ve read it was one of her last work.

Can't really tell, her face is quite blurred and distorted. Perhaps the early 80s experts can share their opinion as well.

@missparker7 thank you for all the work you do updating these threads!!! I've been having so much fun looking through the different years of modeling thanks to you and a few others who update the threads. 

I am interested in Gia, I had read about her, but I always thought I hated the 80's hair and fashion so I never really looked at any of Gia's pictures. I may still not like the hair and clothes, but she is so stunning and I can see why so many photographers loved her and why she has so many fans, still to this day. 

1 hour ago, bump said:

@missparker7 thank you for all the work you do updating these threads!!! I've been having so much fun looking through the different years of modeling thanks to you and a few others who update the threads. 

I am interested in Gia, I had read about her, but I always thought I hated the 80's hair and fashion so I never really looked at any of Gia's pictures. I may still not like the hair and clothes, but she is so stunning and I can see why so many photographers loved her and why she has so many fans, still to this day. 

Thanks for your words and visiting these threads. :flower:

Being a child of the 80s I LOVE the 80s hair and make-up! :laugh:

Guess if you´re a bit more interested in models and what´s behind you sooner or later hear about Gias tragic story.

There are so many beautiful models and it´s a secret why some made it and others not.:idk: