Bellazon

Bree Conden
Thumbnail

AxEnA

Ok, so y'all know how jimmy changa and i opened up www.breeconden.com....well about two weeks after we opened i got an email and it said i'm bree's agent and i want to talk to you about breeconden.com so i called him back and it really is her agent and he said bree found the website and likes it, she wants to know if we can work together....and i said yeah for sure. so they are supplying us with pictures and im working on the pictures. a few of the pictures that were recently added were from her agency......that was the news jimmy was talking about.

Ok, so y'all know how jimmy changa and i opened up www.breeconden.com....well about two weeks after we opened i got an email and it said i'm bree's agent and i want to talk to you about breeconden.com  so i called him back and it really is her agent and he said bree found the website and likes it, she wants to know if we can work together....and i said yeah for sure.  so they are supplying us with pictures and im working on the pictures.  a few of the pictures that were recently added were from her agency......that was the news jimmy was talking about.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahahaha, yes, we are having some wonderful model visitations lately, aren't we! that's awesome news and maybe... just maybe... Bree herself might come and pay us at Bellazon a visit so we could bask in her virtual beauty...? ;) Hey, Petra did it at Chilax, after all! :p

well its more like well done jimmy, i was just lucky enough that jimmy added me as an admin and cuz i edit all the pictures....so i was contacted but they easily could have contacted jimmy....but luckily they contacted me and well i live in cali and her agency in here in cali :)