Bellazon

Misc. VSFS Discussions

OriginalSin .. did you saw the Vs2003 Ftv version?... with interviews and backstage .. i was wondering if anyone has it .. i have the CBS version and it`s only 45 min long

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no i havent seen the Ftv version :/ but i would love to!

I think angela lindvall shouldn't be there this year. she was so.....eww... in the 2003.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

totally agree...i like some of angela's editorials but at the fashion show in 2003 she scared me...i mean what was she thinking? with all that arm movement and whatnot :wacko:

This will be tyra's last show.  On one hand I'm glad bc she's been doing this forever and let some of the other angels become the stars of VS.  But still you know.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm going to miss her... You know there's going to be no other model that is like her... :( And Heidi...

:o Tyra's 32 or something... and she started at 17... looooong time...

Back to topic!

---------------------------------

I never knew about the other Ftv version? I hope someone has it... :whistle:

I think Adriana was 17 when she started. Most of the popular VS mods started at that age, Isabeli started when she was 16 and VS got sued over using her in their catalogues seeing as how she was so young. But VS ended up winning.

I just hope the VS show has no "it-girl" fashion mods that are the bug/alien look.

• 4 weeks later...