Bellazon

Laetitia Casta VS Marie-Ange Casta

frenchkiki

Laetitia Casta VS Marie-Ange Casta  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who do u think is the most beautiful or at least the most attractive as a model?

• Laetitia
    • Marie-Ange

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What?why you changed your signature?you're the 2nd Laetitia for me.

I think I need to learn more about family relations among models,1st time to know that Marie is Laetitia's sis,and with all respect to both,I definitely voted for Laetitia,she was my dreamgirl and my first knowledge of models when I was so young.

i am not really into Marie-Ange, there is something off about her that i can't really explain. She is very pretty of course & the genetic lottery is as its highest level in the Casta family but Marie-Ange is I think more "average" pretty than "model" beautiful like Laetitia.

Marie-Ange is an actress and model by the way.

I am the second Laetitia!? when i thought i was one of the kind :Angel:

When I'm on BZ or out it but online and see Laetitia I always remember you,other than that you are one of a kind especially here on BZ. :flower:

Marie can work more for an actress than a model,I have to confess that she shares with Laetitia some of her face features. She has more beutiful hair,but the IT factor I see in Laetitia I don't see it in her.

Wow, the third shot of Laetitia is magnificent.

But her hair doesn't look like this now Kiki,it's shorter and not a princess like any more,though suitable for new stage of her age now,not that she's old but more of a woman than a girl.

I surrender and have to say it now yeah Marie borrowed it or let it be inherited it.How old is Marie?I know Laetitia is around 31 or 32.

Btw,I forgot to tell you,love your new siggy/avi alot but those of Laetitia you had to use before were more charming.

Laetitia is going to turn 35 in May 11 and Marie-Ange is 21. With ages -and pregnancies- hair change a lot. But she still got amazing hair.

To be honest I have the nostalgia of the young Laetitia. She was so amazingly beautiful when she was young that I might like her sister just to remember the Laetitia old good times. MA is super sensual but when it comes to pure natural beauty there is no competition with Laetitia, Laetitia wins hands up!

Anyway! I must be a "model predator youth" because when a model starts to get older (30+) i am starting to lose interest in her.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...