Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Really, I don't mind about her hairy legs, I think it is funny, and not very shocking on her.

I've just read Natalia's interview in Harper 's Bazaar by DVF and wouuuuuuuuuh, I love Natalia...

She says in it she's going to prepare something which may change the lives of lots of people in Russia. ???

I don't mind either, I find her brave, cool, funny and most of all gorgeous, and anyway I hadn't even noticed ! On TFS someone put an old picture with unshaved legs from 2002, actually I find, beware, when it's blond only, blond hair beautiful and pretty sexy. And I'm sure hers is (are ?) pretty blond/golden.

Much more important : who is this guy ? He already was at some party some weeks ago. In thumbnails I thought it was Justin and I can't tell you how my heart jumped with joy, then how disappointed and sad I was :cry:

from dailymail

It’s not over for Super Nova

There has been talk of a close friendship between supermodel turned actress ­Natalia ­Vodianova and Scott ­Douglas, artist Tracey Emin’s former love.

But in a rare public comment, the stunning Russian-born Vodianova tells me that reports her marriage to Justin Portman — younger brother of ­Viscount Portman — is in trouble are ‘rubbish’.

What’s more, she reveals that handsome Justin, 40 — with whom she has three children — is about to take over the household duties.

Dubbed ‘Super Nova’ because of her sparkling rise from abject ­poverty to marrying into one of Britain’s wealthiest families, Natalia says: ‘We are coming up for our ninth anniversary together, and have just changed our living arrangements, that’s all.

‘I don’t know where these ­stories come from. Far from splitting, we are closer than ever. Justin is now the house husband. It suits us.’

Natalia, 28 — who tomorrow starts ­filming French love story Belle du Seigneur, in which she has landed her first leading movie role — was speaking at the Laurent Perrier-

­sponsored Harper’s Bazaar Women Of The Year awards in Mayfair.

‘The fact is, I am an actress now and have to work very hard,’ she adds.