Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

thank you 1000 times for the pics fashionmistake, Natalia is so adorable, and I love her style. I notice she always wears clothes which seem to be very clean, neat......(you'll tell me, that's normal, she's a supermodel !!). That's not my case !! with all the cats at home and their hairs................ :blush::whistle:

I wonder what was this event, with the flesh coloured dress, at some party (very strange but funny!) Is she with Claire Danes ?

As for Natalia's children, maybe they are with the father ! Maybe Justin came back to Great Britain to take care of them. And I was thinking that Lukas has to go to school so I hope they are really all at their home.

I wonder what was this event, with the flesh coloured dress, at some party (very strange but funny!)

Do you remember of this?

Now we know it was Natalia!

http://lifeshowbiz.ru/news/29326

Translation made by hotlipz on TFS:

"While her husband was away in London for business, Natalia Vodianova was launching into ranchy dances on a bar table. The family from the covers of the most widely regarded magazines, that is the envy and ideal of many turned our to be not so ideal.

Life Showbuz beacme a witness of how one of the most highly paid supermodels holidays without the presence of her lord-husband.

High heeled spikes were no obstacle to the mother of three children. At a private party on the territory of the "Red October" factory she initially consumed a few cocktails after which, with the help of a cute young man climbed onto the bar table.

"We often have partygoers do something like that and we're used to such antics"-tells us Konstantin-the bouncer-"May I add that did not recognize her as a supermodel straightaway until one of the personnel told me it was Natalia Vodianova. I used to have a better opinion of her."

The faultless bodyguards bear witness to the antics of the rich and famous, closing their eyes on any trick. That evening the crowd at the club was filled with fashionistas, Masha Tsigali and Dmitri Loginov were seen on the dancefloor. The scandalous star of the catwalk Danila Polyakov also couldn't leave the 28-year old Natalia without attention, he practically kneeled before her and Natalia wasn't too shy to "ride" her friend. After dancing their feet off the star left the club nly in the earlt hours of the morning."

I repost it just in case you forgot it ;) I have to say that I really love te dress she was wearing...

Fashionmistake1234, thank you a lot for all those beautiful pics! :D

You're welcome :) IMO he didn't look like him AT ALL. Really.

I don't like the way she is with the guy on the pic of lifeshowbiz :/ Seeing her dancing with another guy than justin on the vid is not really a problem to me but the way she acts on the pic is... I don't know...

this is by far my fav pic of natalia

As far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't say it is my favourite (but it's sooo hard to choose a favourite, Natalia looks so wonderful each time!!) but I really love this pic! In fact, Euphoria ad is one of my favourite campaign, with also DVF!

Concerning the article you posted before I'll try to find it bigger ;)