Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Queen Rania Raises Money for Education in London

The other 800 celebrities at the fundraiser were models Sophie Dahl, Jacquetta Wheeler and Natalia Vodianova, the rock band The Killers, and even Crown Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie Chantal of Greece.

source: royaltyinthenews

Totaly agree with you Edernez. I'm waiting for some new stuff with Natalia (and hope we don't have to wait her Vuitton campaign). And I also would like to know if she has new other campaigns for season A/W 2010. She was the queen of campaign for S/S this year, and I really hope it will continue on this way!

Richest and most glamorous bid for glittering prizes at Ark fundraiser

The Vogue models Jacquetta Wheeler and Natalia Vodianova look exquisite and faintly bored, as models do, and Mario Testino stands on the sidelines and watches intently, as photographers do. Ben and Alice Goldsmith chain-smoke and squire Sheherazade, soon to be their former sister-in-law, round the dancefloor. It is a perfect storm of people with money allied with people who can help them make more, or relieve them of it.

source: women.timesonline.co.uk

What's your make-up style?

I prefer a natural look, accentuated with just a touch of blusher (e.g. Guerlain's Terracotta powders) for a healthy, natural look. The perfume world fascinates me.

One of your beauty secrets?

I adore spa treatments. Whenever I go back to Russia I seize the chance for a Black Banja Sona, a traditional Siberian treatment. In Paris, I always go to Maison Guerlain for face and body treatments. But to me true relaxation is spending time with my husband and our children.

How do you keep fit?

I try to eat a healthy diet and get enough exercise. But I believe that beauty is an innate quality, something that's part of your being.

Source: http://www.vogue.it/en/beauty/beauty-icons...talia-vodianova

Below the waist it looks awful :ninja: sometimes i`m really disappointed and shocked by her outfit :ermm:

Couldn't agree more :laugh: The upper half is fantastic as almost always but for the other half she looks like she forgot to dress up after jumping out of bed (old uggly pyjamas and odd slippers)

But I just LOVE her on the pic with the trench and the teddy bear :heart: