Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Please, sorry, anyone can tell me what is silver shoe ? I mean, is it a kind of special event...?

Someone on the fashion spot Natalia's thread (it was mulletproof) posted a comment about how she sees Natalia, and what she says is totally the truth.

Natalia obviously likes to dress up with a costume for parties like Halloween, haven't you noticed that ? And she likes originality. Mulletproof makes us remember it by putting a photo of Natalia 'Cannes 2003'. So don't be surprised to see her wearing this kind of stuff. I personaly like her style every single time I see her in appearances pictures.......she is not anymore a mannequin on which clothes are put on..............she is now a personnage....I don't know if I make my self understandable. And I think she is very gifted in originality : never too much, always gracious at anytime with anything on.......you sure will tell me that with the kind of face she has, she can permit herself quite everything.

She sometimes has a very sober style (mostly in her beginnings), very simple, slightly classy, that I like a lot too. The only thing that I miss about her now is a little bit of a tan...I don't like very much when she is so pale. But not a tan like an old bi*** please !

I think she has an wonderful aura emanating from her, a lot more than any other starlets. I really really think she should be an actress.

What I miss about her is the kind of spontaneity, apparent naivety of before which was so charming she seems to have lost a little bit. I hope she really still has a good heart. And about her relationship with Justin, nobody can know what happened, it is not fair to blame her, maybe it's him who did something wrong.

And even if I missed her, I'm happy for her she escaped from public and mondanity life, I hope she got some holidays..she works a lot.

When is the next love ball ? Is there anything new about her foundation ?

Please, sorry, anyone can tell me what is silver shoe ? I mean, is it a kind of special event...?

Someone on the fashion spot Natalia's thread (it was mulletproof) posted a comment about how she sees Natalia, and what she says is totally the truth.

Natalia obviously likes to dress up with a costume for parties like Halloween, haven't you noticed that ? And she likes originality. Mulletproof makes us remember it by putting a photo of Natalia 'Cannes 2003'. So don't be surprised to see her wearing this kind of stuff. I personaly like her style every single time I see her in appearances pictures.......she is not anymore a mannequin on which clothes are put on..............she is now a personnage....I don't know if I make my self understandable. And I think she is very gifted in originality : never too much, always gracious at anytime with anything on.......you sure will tell me that with the kind of face she has, she can permit herself quite everything.

She sometimes has a very sober style (mostly in her beginnings), very simple, slightly classy, that I like a lot too. The only thing that I miss about her now is a little bit of a tan...I don't like very much when she is so pale. But not a tan like an old bi*** please !

I think she has an wonderful aura emanating from her, a lot more than any other starlets. I really really think she should be an actress.

What I miss about her is the kind of spontaneity, apparent naivety of before which was so charming she seems to have lost a little bit. I hope she really still has a good heart. And about her relationship with Justin, nobody can know what happened, it is not fair to blame her, maybe it's him who did something wrong.

And even if I missed her, I'm happy for her she escaped from public and mondanity life, I hope she got some holidays..she works a lot.

When is the next love ball ? Is there anything new about her foundation ?

It's almost the same like Razzie Award

:whistle:

And about her relationship with Justin, nobody can know what happened, it is not fair to blame her, maybe it's him who did something wrong.

Hello Eos,

I don't know who you refer to, in case it is me in something I wrote some days ago (something like "I'm upset and hurt to see her all the time alone or with other men"), there was nothing like a blame or a judgement in my words ! Just a purely personal feeling and reaction I can't explain myself : seeing Natalia's happy couple conforted me, cheered me, secured me. Seing/guessing/understanding that something maybe is broken between these two makes me unsecure, hurt and sad. That's just a personal feeling I have no control on, but as fas as possible from a judgement : as you very rightly say, we don't have the slightest idea about what happened.

And about her relationship with Justin, nobody can know what happened, it is not fair to blame her, maybe it's him who did something wrong.******

whaaaaaa? are u saying it could be his fault? why is that? cause he's a man? maybe it's her fault instead? :blink:

Sunshine, don't take my words too seriously, I understand your feeling anyway........

Adolf000000, I don't know, sure it may be none of them's fault. Maybe it was a kind of feeling I had personaly, that she became a woman, free and more independent than before and then she did not need Justin anymore......well sometimes I'm trying to guess what happened, I don't know if you understand......

But don't be shocked by my words :blink:

Sunshine, don't take my words too seriously, I understand your feeling anyway........

Adolf000000, I don't know, sure it may be none of them's fault. Maybe it was a kind of feeling I had personaly, that she became a woman, free and more independent than before and then she did not need Justin anymore......well sometimes I'm trying to guess what happened, I don't know if you understand......

But don't be shocked by my words :blink:

what? she doesn't need him anymore? so u probably think she used him? highly doubt it

facebook status

Natalia Vodianova normally never stop at Fast Food but kids didn't hear it the same way, the first and the last time we go there ! Awful food compared to our yummy homemade fish n chips ;-) Who can say the contrary ?

5 hours ago

Hey Natalia, that's not very patriotic of ya :nicole: :pinch: