Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Did anyone notice that, according to Google translator, the russian site reports that she says "Unfortuntely I'm not pregnant"

i don't think that this word has a special meaning; it's more appropriate to translate it as "i'm sorry to disappoint you, but..."

random does anyone have a bigger image of the last pic

So here you go :)

natibeautysecretshb.th.jpg

Not so good quality but quiet bigger, sorry I couldn't find better...

no this is good enough thanks so much :)

you're welcome :)

and thank you notami for those pics, I had already seen almost all of them, but I didn't know the last black and white with "attache moi" written on it! It could be interesting to find it bigger... Where did you find it? Do you know from where it is, or, at least, the photographer? Maybe with those informations we could find it bigger...! Or maybe someone has it bigger here?

Sorry, but I have no idea about that picture. :( Now that you have mentioned it I even started to think that it might not be Natalia...

Don't want to drive crazy people in here by constantly reposting, so sorry in advance guys if repost

Sorry, but I have no idea about that picture. :( Now that you have mentioned it I even started to think that it might not be Natalia...

Don't want to drive crazy people in here by constantly reposting, so sorry in advance guys if repost

I think it is Natalia in that picture and I think I have a vague recollection of seeing it before long time ago. And thank you for the you-tube post - I've never seen this interview and only read about it!

post-36396-1288218016_thumb.jpg post-36396-1288218160_thumb.jpg post-36396-1288218228_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much thedarknv, so Natalia has been (or still is ?) staying very recently in Paris with her children, for several days I guess (?). Do you know when it was ? Here it is in the Tuileries gardens. Must it be related to the fact that she bought a flat there ? On the magazine pic posted by Fashionmistake (2 posts before thedaknv's), it is said Natalia was at an exhibition organized by Guerlain during the FIAC.

To Pautinka : it is autumn holidays for children in the UK, and you see, Natalia's children go and stay with her only. Where is their father ? Never around, never taking care of them. Heartbreaking.

post-36396-1288218016_thumb.jpg post-36396-1288218160_thumb.jpg post-36396-1288218228_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much thedarknv, so Natalia has been (or still is ?) staying very recently in Paris with her children, for several days I guess (?). Do you know when it was ? Here it is in the Tuileries gardens. Must it be related to the fact that she bought a flat there ? On the magazine pic posted by Fashionmistake (2 posts before thedaknv's), it is said Natalia was at an exhibition organized by Guerlain during the FIAC.

Yes, the photos are of Sunday. :wave:

it is said Natalia was at an exhibition organized by Guerlain during the FIAC.

Yes it was the evening of the 13th October ;) (or at least, i think this is what they're talking about... But maybe I'm wrong!)

I tried to find some more pics of this event but I found nothing :( except the one of the article from ANV you posted before, fashionmistakes...

Edit: those vids are from the Guerlain cocktail for the exhibition of Guerlain, "Bee Natural". Maybe Natalia was at this exhibition, too...?

Pautinka, maryna here is the link my friend sent me. This is regarding the 'attache moi' photo. Although some photos in this photoshoot look identical to Natalia this girl is Rianne Ten Haken.

http://community.livejournal.com/ru_glamour/2665274.html

omg, on the very last photo, where this Rianne is standing on the floor, looking down, she looks so much like Natalia! Thanks so much for clarification.

when I wrote my post I thought more and realized that I was confusing a shot of Natalia in the bath tub with a champagne glass (I think it is from her NY party) with the picture originally posted by you.

oh thank you so much notami! :D I thought about the fact that it could be Rianne... But to me this face looked like Natalia's one so much...! Even if it's not Nati, I love those pics, and she really reminds Natalia on those one! Thanks for your search notami :)

Thank you :wave:. Did you notice she has a motorcycle helmet ?

do you think it is hers? it is by Bell (you could see the brand on the front of the helmet) and my son has helmet by this label. I don't know if they make adult's...

I have no idea whose helmet it is. From the size I would rather say it's a small child helmet. But if Viktor came biking, I suppose he was not driving :laugh:. And Natalia and Lucas would have come by another way ? :blink: