Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Anyway, I was just wondering... since to become a member at TFS, we need to be invited, whether anyone here who's a member at both places can invite some of us? :blush: Because, you know, the environment there seems SO MUCH better and more decorous and models can't be dissed in threads and so on...

Tell me about it, this thread has really gone downhill. If you're still looking for an invite, PM me your name and email and I'll hook you up.

Thank you Ariti, Natalia is extremely pretty on this video, it's like I can't be tired of her beauty.

Paolo Roversi Exhibition at Rostock, Germany, source ANV.

7fbb6e7eff8d208c974ad518cf4e12a9.jpg

These photos on the wall are part of the same photoshoot as the editorial "douceur vigilante" but are totally new to me. It's a pity we can't have/see them properly :blush:

Translation of the text about Natalia in the Vogue Russia.

Sorry...I know it's not perfect (I'm not the author of it), and a lot of girls here speak and read russian...that's for all the others ! Enjoy.

- She has the incredible combination of romantism with the grip of Panther.Ricardo Tisci, designer.

- Cinderella, trade of vegetables, poor childhood ... In the articles about Natasha all that much more than it actually is.(??) Natasha was always understands something about herself (???) She is not an angel at all, but she is alive. This is so much better. Gennady Jozefavichus, journalist.

- Natasha has a rare feature – no matter how old is she, she goes on looking at the world with children's eyes. Ivan Urgant.

- She can dance until 7 am. However, she is a very organized person. This sense of balance was naturally given to Natasha. Andrey Bartenev, artist.

- She can be a desperate fool around. She once showed me what hairstyles she had in her childhood. It was very funny.Matt Irwin, photographer.

- Special woman! She compassionately consider things and people, even the most insignificant.Diane Von Furstenberg, designer.

- As a designer and as a man I am inspired by everything she has: her intelligence, character, professionalism, perfect body.Marc Jacobs, designer.

- I first saw her when she came to us in a country house in British wilderness at Christmas. She had to call her mother - and she was too embarrassed to call from our phone. Do you know a lot of models like her ? Rod Manley, Armani director.

wow, her makeup is certainly "vivid" <_< I love the color of her lipstick.

On the other hand, I am not a fan of Natalia wearing costume jewelry. I don't know why but it does not seem to suit her, in my opinion (like this gold-plated piece).

Anyway, she deserves real stuff!

Thank you Rexyna for these pictures, Natalia is so cute ! No one can be compared to her :wub:

Natural style suits her, but maybe she wants to erase her image of childlike woman. She might be tired of it.

my pleasure :wave: you know, i don't think that Natalia would do something to change people's mind about her; i believe that her outfits are reflections of her current mood or state of mind. my favourite Natalia's looks are slightly messy, boylike and very elegant, aristocratic on the contrary. like this:

post-6857-1284538623_thumb.jpg

post-6857-1284538636_thumb.jpg

Yeah Rexyna, and anyway she is not very often dressed this way (very sophisticated, with much make-up and jewelry). I think she likes all the feminine/classy stuff (she said once she likes bying jewelry but keeping it at home...well that's what I understood lol :blink: I'm not a native english speaker so not sure about that) but she always keep it simple on appearances, and obviously in candids.

Not long ago in the Vogue Korea video she said she really likes long dresses, large and confortable, a bit gypsy.

Here is Natalia Window for Stella McCartney Fashion night's out in NY, source facebook.

7542328ce51d94d479a0c3d2ab63bb83.jpg