Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Sad new... but apparently, no ed in Vogue Russia for Natalia! :( There is just an article on our lady, with three pics, but no more! The same thing happens with Vogue Korea last month. Sometimes, I don't understand why magazines put her on the cover and don't add any ed of her in their pages!

It's not logical and very dissappointing for fans! :(

Thanks for your pics, thedarknv! :flower:

You're right Edie: it's a very bad new. I was expecting something important... a big editorial for this new Vogue Russia, but once again, nothing. It sounds like magazine editors only use Natalia as an argument to sell their papers, but are not really interested by her as a fashion model. But she is such an incredible model! Hope next time, it would be different.

You're right Edie: it's a very bad new. I was expecting something important... a big editorial for this new Vogue Russia, but once again, nothing. It sounds like magazine editors only use Natalia as an argument to sell their papers, but are not really interested by her as a fashion model. But she is such an incredible model! Hope next time, it would be different.

what? what are u talking about? Vogue is popular enough. It's not some kind of low-class magazine to use "big" people. Plus, a year ago (as far as i remeber) there was Vogue Russia dedicated only to Vodianova. Isn't it enough for one person?

P.S.About the cover: IMHO, it's kinda boring. It looks like V. has already had the cover like that. Or shot like that. I think it could have beeen more unique.

Wow! Wonderful pics! :wub: Thank you so much, Rosewitha! :hug: I adore the two black & white!

And good surprise : Natalia is in Vogue US. She is in the editorial "On the Town" by Meisel!!!! :clap: Look at that quote from the TFS :

"On the Town

In honor of the upcoming Fashion's Night Out, Grace Coddington and Steven Meisel masterminded the magnificent spread "On the Town" that appears in the September issue of Vogue. The dizzying shoot took place over four days on the roof of 30 Rockefeller Center in New York and features everyone from the fashion elite (Carolina Herrera and Marc Jacobs) to Hollywood heavyweights (Rachel Weisz and Eddie Redmayne); models (Lara Stone, Naomi Campbell, and Natalia Vodianova); athletes (Henrik Lundqvist and Yi Jianlian) -and much, much more- all to bring attention to the fashion industry and creative spirit of the city. To capture all the behind-the-scenes madness, Vogue.com took its cameras to the set. "