Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

she's collecting money for her charity with facebook services too. i think it would be already prevented as a fraud

You made a good point Renyxa, but how do you explain the existence of several Natalia Vodianova Facebook pages ?

BTW, I can't find anymore the "right" NV Facebook page, showing the mentioned statement. I got it one day (I saw the new year resolutions as qutting smoking), but I lost the bookmark and can't fin it again :-( Can someone help ?

she's collecting money for her charity with facebook services too. i think it would be already prevented as a fraud

You made a good point Renyxa, but how do you explain the existence of several Natalia Vodianova Facebook pages ?

BTW, I can't find anymore the "right" NV Facebook page, showing the mentioned statement. I got it one day (I saw the new year resolutions as qutting smoking), but I lost the bookmark and can't fin it again :-( Can someone help ?

For me that's the real one

http://www.facebook.com/natalia.vodianova She's the owner of NHF cause and she recruited like 420 person on it...and no it's not a fraud...Her executive Manager is also the administrator.

That's the profile where she said she would quit smoking for new year, we don't see her smoking anymore s I guess that's her... she always update nice status...and it's not too personal..to me she says more personal things on magazine... :blush:

I so wish it's her... I mean her pictures and all...

Other profile of Natalia (fake ones)

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=natalia+...8.2881490933..1

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=natalia+...8.2881490933..1

I don't have them as friends, can anyone tell me if they have new pictures or anything

Anyways, Natalia looked BEAUTIFUL on Alexander...she really looked 10 years ago! :heart: :heart:

Thank you so much Flyflyaway but this the one I thought it was one of the fake ones as there is nothing on it (well even not the Vanlentin's day mention - where did you find it ???). Last month I had found out the one where "she" was telling about quiting smoking, but can't find it again ...

Thank you so much Flyflyaway but this the one I thought it was one of the fake ones as there is nothing on it (well even not the Vanlentin's day mention - where did you find it ???). Last month I had found out the one where "she" was telling about quiting smoking, but can't find it again ...

http://www.facebook.com/natalia.vodianova On this one, if you have her as a friend, you can see all her personal pictures...and her status:

"Natalia Vodianova wishes an Happy New Year to everyone, may your life be full of hapiness, joy, love and of course chocolate ;-) 2010 starts very well here, feet in the sand ! Needs to think about New Year's resolutions, quit smocking ? That I can try. Be more restless and to stop worrying so much about the world, that I can't do ! Fingers crossed for all projects you plan to do, never give up !"

Found it if you click on "Just natalia"

At one point she reply to Courtney message :

Courtney Love-Cobain: hi there look at your inbox please get ahold of marie @3106589653 marie @mariewalsh,com and here as Marie Walsh Dixon i need to get us out of her and into gramercy and i need your help to do it if that is ok, hope to see you in London if you guys want tocome we ar eplaying the NME awards and a secret show that sold out like 5 mins or something at Shepards Bush Empire, do you have any rental property oin London? as ill be double renting for a while! wierd but true.

Natalia Vodianova

Hi Courtney, can't seem to find your message, have you sent it yesterday? We will be in Paris soon. Justin told me you had his number, waiting for your call, xx N&J

15 January at 11:02 ·

Other status a long time ago

Natalia Vodianova wishes she could support every wonderful artists out there that send her lovely messages. Trying to read & answer to them when I have time to do it. Regardless of my foundation, I am always fascinated by artists and love to go to art exhibitions around London. For my love ball, we are always looking for people who can share their art with us as long as it is about our Ball theme & maybe we can find an agreement. 10 September 2009 at 00:37

(and today she has many artist who share art for the love ball)

Natalia Vodianova gives away some of her old clothes & shoes to charities in London, you can always help families by making little donations so go look inside your closet :) 12 March 2009 at 15:16

FENOUKA from FS :

Natalia Vodianova just opened DVF show!!!!

____

From twitter

by jimshi809 : Natalia Vodianova just opened DVF in a grey chiffon rosette bolero

by IsabelWilkinson : Natalia Vodianova opened dvf; lots of romantic berets, plumes, studded sleeves. #nyfw

by RobertVerdi : At dvf show... Natalia vodianova opened it... Iridescent Mirrored runway!

____

is that justin next to lucas? I find it strange Justin never show up...haa we will see :laugh:

post-20510-1266183595_thumb.jpg

FENOUKA from FS :

Natalia Vodianova just opened DVF show!!!!

____

From twitter

by jimshi809 : Natalia Vodianova just opened DVF in a grey chiffon rosette bolero

by IsabelWilkinson : Natalia Vodianova opened dvf; lots of romantic berets, plumes, studded sleeves. #nyfw

by RobertVerdi : At dvf show... Natalia vodianova opened it... Iridescent Mirrored runway!

____

is that justin next to lucas? I find it strange Justin never show up...haa we will see :laugh:

He is not justin :wave: :wave: :wave:

I read a note in the forum natalia-v.net

who are renovating the house in Punta del Este

justin is slope of the changes of the property