Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Yeah, ariti, I've just read this, and was ready to believe it was another piece of gossip, but your pictures kind of made me hold my breath. Although we don't actually see her holding hands with him. But his reaction is weird.

Pining and dining

Last Updated: 12:28 AM, May 4, 2011

Posted: 12:19 AM, May 4, 2011

| More Print

After dismissing rumors her marriage to aristocratic British property heir Justin Portman was troubled, Russian supermodel Natalia Vodianova had a long, cozy lunch with another wealthy man, Sasha Pesko, yesterday. The beauty, a face of Gucci, was spotted dining with the handsome financier -- also known as Aleksandar Pesko and previously linked to Spanish model Eugenia Silva -- at Nello after a stroll in Central Park. Leaving the restaurant, Pesko tried to hide his face and told a photographer, "It wouldn't be good for me" if the photos came out. Last November, the 29-year-old model, who has three children with Portman, dismissed reports that her marriage was in trouble as "rubbish" and added, "I want to have at least two more babies."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/pining_and...N#ixzz1LOIONCu5

ETA: If it's Pesko and he really said that to the photographer, I correct myself - his reaction was not very gentlemanly, to say the least. "It wouldn't be good for me"??? Natalia, RUN, FAST, NOW! <_<

post-43687-1304518016_thumb.jpg post-43687-1304518023_thumb.jpg post-43687-1304518031_thumb.jpg post-43687-1304518039_thumb.jpg

post-43687-1304518047_thumb.jpg post-43687-1304518053_thumb.jpg post-43687-1304518062_thumb.jpg

via Spletinik.ru

Google translate:

04/05/11 16:15

Natalia Vodianova in the company of a mysterious handsome man: it's a date?

A few days ago there were rumors and causes a stir secular gossips: talking, that Natalia Vodianova new beau! And okay would simply be talking, so more and confirmed the information together photos of Natasha and handsome young man. It appeared to be a British financier, Alexander Peskov.

Natalia and Sasha was found in New York. And not once, but twice. For the first time, as they say, they were walking in Central Park, the zoo and supposedly kissing. However, it is in the photo is not sealed. But the next brunch Sasha and Natasha's picture was taken. Model and financier snack at Nello's.

Another meeting Vodianova and Sands also took place in Manhattan. They, like, holding hands, but seeing the camera, the model quickly turned away and released the hand of his cavalier.

In general, the picture was confirmed by a meeting of Natasha and Sasha. That connects them - will only occasionally. And whether it can serve as proof of a split family Vodianova, which they say since last year, too, will know for sure later.

Upset at this news - don't know why... I also wish her happiness. Somehow I am getting a silly premonition that she'll get hurt. What I did see in Justin was an unmistakable admiration, sensitivity and kindness towards Natalia - judged merely based on his face and glances at Natalia, mind you, and I am not a certified face-reader :blush:

I hope it will be the case in this relationship as well.

I used the word lover :) but I probably used it in a bad way, I just want to mean someone with whom she has a sentimental/sexual relationship, not necessarily while married. This guy seems to be a party-guy, I found some photos of him with many different girls...

I hope she does not get hurt too. Sometimes I'm a bit scared cause it seems to me she did not have a lot of experience with men : she met Justin very young, and spent almost 10 very happy years only with him, who crazily loved her (it seems so) that was really the fairy tale....(ok she had a boyfriend in Russia but I think it didn't mean a lot. ). But I'm sure she is not naive and she will defend herself very well if a man tries to bring her down, I can feel it. The only thing I'm worried about (it's stupid I know) is that it seems she 's a very forgiving person, due to orthodox religion probably. Sometimes (for me) it's not good to forgive everything....

The only thing I'm worried about (it's stupid I know) is that it seems she 's a very forgiving person, due to orthodox religion probably. Sometimes (for me) it's not good to forgive everything....

Oh, not stupid... Me too, I think she is.

I'm worried (why should I...??? :blink: ) about her being vulnerable right now. If the marriage is really over, I'm thinking, they used to have a very strong bond, a close relationship. It must be hurting a lot, whatever happened. Sometimes, we just jump into anything so that the pain might stop.

Oh, man, that sounded cheesy... but I'm upset too. Sorry, folks. :cry:

So so sad to see her with a new man. Maybe they are not together, maybe they are. But I can't forget how happy she used to look with Justin, she was shinning... :blush:

I don't like this guy... He's a party animal, seems a lil bit romantic but looks like he's such a big flirt. Justin seems more humble, nice & caring. I miss the old Natalia & Justin :(

post-20510-1304538033_thumb.jpg

post-20510-1304538046_thumb.jpg

post-20510-1304538056_thumb.jpg

post-20510-1304538066_thumb.jpg

post-20510-1304538077_thumb.jpg

post-20510-1304538091_thumb.jpg

post-20510-1304538105_thumb.jpg

post-20510-1304538118_thumb.jpg

post-20510-1304538132_thumb.jpg

post-20510-1304538142_thumb.jpg

post-20510-1304538152_thumb.jpg

post-20510-1304538187_thumb.jpg

post-20510-1304538201_thumb.jpg

post-20510-1304538220_thumb.jpg

post-20510-1304538231_thumb.jpg

post-20510-1304538245_thumb.jpg

post-20510-1304538256_thumb.jpg

post-20510-1304538277_thumb.jpg

post-20510-1304538290_thumb.jpg

I love them together too and adore these photos but don't think it's easy for her to see that everybody (and her fans) are always telling how great he was ! Maybe she needs to move on, unfortunately :( actually we don't know but if it's the case, I would find it extremely difficult with all these comments if I was her (I don't mean she reads this forum but I think she guesses the popular opinion).

I like the photo before last one, of them in the car, it's funny :) I had never seen it. Don't exactly remember what was the event.

I love them together too and adore these photos but don't think it's easy for her to see that everybody (and her fans) are always telling how great he was ! Maybe she needs to move on, unfortunately :( actually we don't know but if it's the case, I would find it extremely difficult with all these comments if I was her (I don't mean she reads this forum but I think she guesses the popular opinion).

I like the photo before last one, of them in the car, it's funny :) I had never seen it. Don't exactly remember what was the event.

The event is in name file... 031016FashionRocksThePrinceTrustLondon08b

October 16th, 2003 Fashion Rocks ~ The Prince Trust, London, UK.