Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

And also, I do not believe that a 5 year old is capable of fully developed "theory of mind" (that is a technical term for one's ability to read and make sense of others' feelings or understanding consequences/reactions in others to your own actions - basically psychological introjections and projections). It fully develops a little bit later when frontal lobes are fully developed and they are the last ones in the brain to develop (can you tell I am a neuroscientist?:)

To me, one of her best editorials of these previous months, it reminds me some good old days...

I'm a bit scared, I am reading about the selection of the 19 films for the Cannes Festival but don't see Belle du Seigneur....

First of all, is this her? If it is, does anyone know where I can find this picture in higher resolution? And from which shoot it is from?

If I am not grossly confabulating, I believe it is when she was pregnant with Neva and attended some event with Justin - I know it looks like an editorial shot almost but I think it was not!