Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

I haven't posted in this thread in ages, but I've lurked on it -- and I couldn't help but notice that someone posted my graphic of Natalia a few posts ago. It'll be the Natalia Picture with the word "Beauty" on it.

post-39050-1291290833_thumb.png

The "Beauty" graphic comes from this page of my blog. I was very surprised -- and honored actually to see it here!

You see, I run a Tumblr blog which, while it isn't a straight-out Natalia Vodianova fan blog, I do post a lot of pictures from her editorials, as well as graphics I've made using her pictures in photoshop (my current avatar and signature is an example of one). She really is my favorite person to make graphics of. I was bored one time and thought how wonderful it would be if someone made a live-action film of the fairytale of Beauty and the Beast and if they'd chosen Natalia to play the character of Beauty. I honestly think she'd be really perfect, because the character of Beauty to me is someone who is incredibly kind and altruistic and whose beauty not only shines on the surface, but from inside out.

post-43687-1291296128_thumb.jpg post-43687-1291296135_thumb.jpg

via ANV :heart:

Reuters Pictures 2 hours ago

Russian model Natalia Vodianova arrives for the final presentations for the 2018 and 2022 FIFA World Cup host nations bids at FIFA headquarters in Zurich December 2, 2010.

The World Cup host nations will be selected on Thursday by FIFA's executive committee members. England, Russia, Spain/Portugal and Belgium/Netherlands are bidding for 2018 with United States, Japan, Australia, South Korea and Qatar the candidates for 2022. Each country has up to 30 minutes for their final presentation bid.

She is beautiful !! Thanks so much for the pics.

Again commited in sports....or I should say, for the image of her country in sports. I notice she wears more and more often a cross necklace.

So true and so admirable! She's a true Ambassador for Russia!

==> I've just watched the whole Russian bidding, from beginning to end (good one, I might add; I'm all in favour of the Russians now). Natalia doesn't speak, but she does appear in the end. Caps are very (N) right now because the video was not HD. But, anyway... so that you'll see:

post-43687-1291299480_thumb.jpg