Bellazon

Who is the hottest old male movie star?

spades24

Jack Lemmon x3

Harold Lloyd and Gary Cooper x1.5 each

Is not possible to have this contest in the 'Babe Polls' subforum??? I believe you'd have much more participation.

I have seen other kind of polls over there which were not strictly about 'babes'.

Laurence

Paul :drool:

Robert

Gary

If James Dean and Marlon Brando don't appear on this list soon I'll scream :rofl: But if they appear in competition with each other I'll breakdown crying :laugh:

Also, not sure what the decade limit is, but if it goes up to the 60s, you CANNOT miss the amazingly gorgeous, most masculine and perfect man ever off the list -- Clint Eastwood! :drool: :drool: One squit look from that man in his prime and I just wanna mount him and rip his pants off with my teeth ( Lol, I sound like Frenchkiki! :laugh:)

Laurence

Paul :drool:

Robert

Gary

If James Dean and Marlon Brando don't appear on this list soon I'll scream :rofl: But if they appear in competition with each other I'll breakdown crying :laugh:

Also, not sure what the decade limit is, but if it goes up to the 60s, you CANNOT miss the amazingly gorgeous, most masculine and perfect man ever off the list -- Clint Eastwood! :drool: :drool: One squit look from that man in his prime and I just wanna mount him and rip his pants off with my teeth ( Lol, I sound like Frenchkiki! :laugh:)

They are in it don't worry, and that would suck if they went up against each other! I can't believe I forgot Clint! Thanks for the suggestion. I am totally adding him to the list!