Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

I search for more about this shoot for 'Prestige Magazine' if someone have more info, the official site or the Facebook for example ...

FOUND  :ddr:

'PRESTIGE magazine Indonesia' 10.2013

by YANN BEAN 

and Dina Gregg 'Makeup my mind' and Hair by Travisean Haynes .

Stylist by Alexa Rangroummith Green

FULL SCANS SET

post-47866-0-1446018936-04162_thumb.jpg post-47866-0-1446018936-05659_thumb.jpg

adwF9clY.jpg post-47866-0-1446018936-1147_thumb.jpg

post-47866-0-1446018936-13733_thumb.jpg 

BONUS

post-47866-0-1446018936-16005_thumb.jpg

This Fashion shoot is SO classy, Genevieve is AMAZING !

SI Swimsuit Calendar 2014 scan

(not a new pic)

fashionscansremastered.net

Thanks lebron , I was going to post it  (Y)

Editorial Genevieve is quite a pleasant surprise.  That's a hot zombie in the last pic of the ed. :hehe:

I LOVE it , Geneviève thus shows all the extent of those talents of model  :yes:

SI Swimsuit Calendar 2014 scan

(not a new pic)

attachicon.giffashion_scans_remastered-sports_illustrated-swimsuit_calendar-2014-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-3.jpg

more here

fashionscansremastered.net

Thanks Lebron.  That was a great set of pics for her that year, and glad to see that the zipper suit (her favorite) made the 2014 calendar.  She looks smashing in it.

Looks like a great night out with friends.  If she's in SA, she might be gearing up for the release of the SASI Swimsuit edition... :brows:

Nope, she's not in SA for now, these are 2 old pics, from 2 or 3 years i think ! * #tbt = the best time  ;)

But she should go to SA soon, end of this month, for SA SWIMSUIT party in CapTown :)

^ TBT actually stands for Throw Back Thursday hun ... So yeah, pictures are probably old based on that.

When is the SASI party? Will they even have one? I'm very curious as how are they going to promote the magazine since is not the Swimswear Issue anymore

^ TBT actually stands for Throw Back Thursday hun ... So yeah, pictures are probably old based on that.

When is the SASI party? Will they even have one? I'm very curious as how are they going to promote the magazine since is not the Swimswear Issue anymore

'TBT', Ok, I didn't know that ;) Not just probably, i'm totally sure ... Gen use TBT when she post a few old good shots she likes, or just good memories.

Thanks MissLimaVzla.  jj3, any word on how they'll launch the issue?

So, SA Swimsuit will be on sale with SA RUGBY magazine or SA CRICKET magazine the 23 october 2013, for the scans but i think, the better shots will be available on their Homepage probably at the same date as usual ... 

For the launch party, i think logically she should be around these days there, 24 or 25, in CapTown.

So, yes, for sure, it should be one as usual too. Nicole Meyer has confirmed this on her Twitter ! ;)

All the news about this shoot HERE !! :)