Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Bloodshot said:

She's getting thick, but not in a good way... 😬

I respect your opinion, but mine is exactly the opposite. First she's now very fit compared to about 2 years ago when these pics were taken; at that time she broke her foot or ankle and probably gained some weight accordingly. Check this very recent video and you'll see what I mean, she now has an incredible body.

And second, when she was a bit overweight, that was only a bit IMO and that made her even more sexy (but we all have different tastes)

3 hours ago, plastickitten said:

I respect your opinion, but mine is exactly the opposite. First she's now very fit compared to about 2 years ago when these pics were taken; at that time she broke her foot or ankle and probably gained some weight accordingly. Check this very recent video and you'll see what I mean, she now has an incredible body.

And second, when she was a bit overweight, that was only a bit IMO and that made her even more sexy (but we all have different tastes)

I have no idea what her personal life is like or when the pictures were taken, but that's somewhat beside the point.  For a model she does NOT look good.  I'll fully admit she looks a lot better in the video, but again, not the point, in the pics taken she looks totally out of shape for a model.

22 hours ago, snort said:

Oh please.  She's 37 and about a thousand times hotter than most people.  That will do nicely.

She’s a model, she’s not “most people”, different standard/expectations.  Just like an athlete, I don’t watch pro sports for bums to be playing.

55 minutes ago, Bloodshot said:

She’s a model, she’s not “most people”, different standard/expectations.  Just like an athlete, I don’t watch pro sports for bums to be playing.

If compared to the other models, she just plays in the "bums" category, I have good news for you, there are hundreds of such girls for you to admire and you don't need to waste your time on this thread, especially spitting such lousy comments about her. We like her, whether you understand it or not (and we don't care), this is our basic choice.

3 hours ago, Bloodshot said:

The oldest player in the NBA is LeBron.  If you were to go to a game and jeer at LeBron that he's not as sharp as he used to be, I'd say you were completely missing the point.

2 hours ago, plastickitten said:

If compared to the other models, she just plays in the "bums" category, I have good news for you, there are hundreds of such girls for you to admire and you don't need to waste your time on this thread, especially spitting such lousy comments about her. We like her, whether you understand it or not (and we don't care), this is our basic choice.

I have standards, as do many others, not everyone does obviously.

16 minutes ago, snort said:

The oldest player in the NBA is LeBron.  If you were to go to a game and jeer at LeBron that he's not as sharp as he used to be, I'd say you were completely missing the point.

Michael Jordan was a shell of himself when he was on the Wizards at the end of his career and there were all sorts of articles about how he should retire to not tarnish his legacy.

Steve Young was booed for sliding at the end of his career after he had a bunch of concussions.

When people are paying for things they DO express opinions, sometimes they can be hard to hear.

8 hours ago, Bloodshot said:

Michael Jordan was a shell of himself when he was on the Wizards at the end of his career and there were all sorts of articles about how he should retire to not tarnish his legacy.

Steve Young was booed for sliding at the end of his career after he had a bunch of concussions.

When people are paying for things they DO express opinions, sometimes they can be hard to hear.

Except that you DO NOT pay for watching this thread and Gen's pics in general, but still you're painful to read. Enjoy your nice standards and if she's not in YOUR standards, please feel free to skip this thread.

3 hours ago, plastickitten said:

Except that you DO NOT pay for watching this thread and Gen's pics in general, but still you're painful to read. Enjoy your nice standards and if she's not in YOUR standards, please feel free to skip this thread.

I'll comment where and when I see fit.  Thanks!

12 hours ago, snort said:

And that, of course, is your right.  If you want to make disrespectful and mean-spirited comments, go right ahead.  

Nothing I said has been even slightly disrespectful or mean-spirited.  I made an obvious observation about a model, it's her job to put herself out there, which also means being criticized at times.  Is it mean-spirited and disrespectful if an actor is told their movie is bad?  Is it mean-spirited and disrespectful if a quarterback chokes during a game and is told so?  You need to join the real world where real adults get feedback on what they do.