Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

BTS Amazing day directing the new @becheeki video with an incredible cast and crew Thanks again@genevievemorton @ryan32curtis @carlsonlane 

@theamyclarke

Finishing touches before the first shot. 

I'm loving this Pro contour & highlight palette from@loraccosmetics. It has the perfect contour colors, and doesn't look too red or orange. Also, it's the same texture as their Pro eyeshadow palettes. 

Shooting a @becheeki commercial today in Malibu with @genevievemorton@carlsonlane,@myblisteringmight @bnutte @ryan32curtis and the@rikerbrothers.

Genevieve Morton's #CheekiBehavior!

UlPI4XpJ.jpg

Every woman knows the predicament: that super-sexy dress requires some very UNsexy underpinnings that you do NOT want your date to see. When the night heats up, what's a girl to do?

Watch six-time Sports Illustrated Swimsuit supermodel Genevieve Morton show us how a BOSS handles this exact crisis... with a little help from the packet of Cheeki undies she has stashed in her bag. 

Shot on location in Malibu by the Riker Brothers

My Screen Captures:

nGZJd6vV.png 006cHz45.png ozrkjXOr.png CgwJ0bKW.png EjcuDQOG.png 17TFxsap.png ISO6Cvja.png 7oBDrc71.png UvEQ02jq.png xAGxiokV.png h9OJKB3v.png Vm51KvgM.png nyjLh8Eq.png eGrgqdhs.png d8xOKP0H.png qMUiRPKk.png jrqFIM5n.png cNM7SUEh.png pyThL9Wy.png e9dltKk7.png QGfjSJ25.png il4oFGyr.png yezc5s5m.png TIgVn62A.png tMrLWGGX.png JwGOSser.png GsRVRd2U.png CbAHhhE8.png zELXX6hN.png pOoau7XA.png i5bGjgeu.png aml1SteI.png 3madRxo7.png 0rmygiJb.png RCATOSYj.png wLdVkk8S.png 6LRyTy07.png