Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

Awwww! Sara was a beautiful little girl. That pic is so cute!!
you have to love the guy, he's REALLY in love

I agree with you, he is really in love with Sara. And I love the this couple!

He is very much in love but his stupid in love, I don't understand him he seems to be feeding the press more and more on things he should keep to himself. He puts his relation out there for all to talk about and comment on good or bad and then he wants to act like his pissed with the paparazzi's when they take photos of him/his girlfriend. I think famous people who use the social networks should not complain about the press when they fuel interest in their private lives and he does it a lot and then bitches about it. You can't have your cake and eat it too Iker <_< :whistle:

He is very much in love but his stupid in love, I don't understand him he seems to be feeding the press more and more on things he should keep to himself. He puts his relation out there for all to talk about and comment on good or bad and then he wants to act like his pissed with the paparazzi's when they take photos of him/his girlfriend. I think famous people who use the social networks should not complain about the press when they fuel interest in their private lives and he does it a lot and then bitches about it. You can't have your cake and eat it too Iker <_< :whistle:

that's the problem with facebook... we know the lives of everyone :laugh:

and become so addictive for some people like Iker, that they can't stop comment and posting all

Idk there is a difference if the paparazzi uses pictures or stuff from his facebook than having someone standing outside of your house and having someone take pictures off you. The same you going out to eat. He's being a normal 30 year old, and there is loads of other footballers that use twitter or facebook as much as Iker does and they don't get as followed or harassed as Iker and Sara does.