Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

:ninja: she's not photogenic at all, looks 100 times better in magazines shoots/on tv

I think she's photogenic. She looks more or less the same in candids compared to professional photos & when she's made up for work because of her facial features.

But I also think she doesn't look as good as when she was a bit heavier. It seems she lost weight rapidly without taking time to properly tone up, & it affected her face negatively. SHe looks gaunt to me sometimes. Large features overwhelm a small face so I think she looked better with some fat on her face.

Also...does anyone know if she has breast implants? I swear she used to be smaller. I saw a pic of her at the Agora premiere & compared to the latest pics in a white T, it looks as if she's grown a couple sizes.

Wow, she did a shot with Iker's ex-fling/rebound girl Ariadne Artiles ;) they all look good to me

I agree with you, they all look beautiful in those wonderful gowns.

:ninja: she's not photogenic at all, looks 100 times better in magazines shoots/on tv

I think she's photogenic. She looks more or less the same in candids compared to professional photos & when she's made up for work because of her facial features.

I am not sure whether she is photogenic or not, but I usually love all her candids.