Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

Thanks Red, I love her pictures from the 80s and early 90's. But I think there's away too much botox in her face nowadays.

I guess there are only two options, a botoxed face like Cindy's or a face full of wrinkles like Paulina Porizkova's who looks like 60 years old :blink: I honestly prefer Cindy's, with or without botox she would neve look like when she was 20.

Paulina looks nice!!! And she older than Cindy. Wrinkles are looking good on Paulina (especially when she smiles).

Of course Cindy will never look again when she was 20 but I am pretty sure that her face will be more "natural" without the injections... I think she really should stop doing the ones on the sides of her eyes because she has a "dead" look... no more expressions!

But once again, she is an absolute beauty!

Thanks Red, I love her pictures from the 80s and early 90's. But I think there's away too much botox in her face nowadays.

I guess there are only two options, a botoxed face like Cindy's or a face full of wrinkles like Paulina Porizkova's who looks like 60 years old :blink: I honestly prefer Cindy's, with or without botox she would neve look like when she was 20.

Paulina looks nice!!! And she older than Cindy. Wrinkles are looking good on Paulina (especially when she smiles).

Of course Cindy will never look again when she was 20 but I am pretty sure that her face will be more "natural" without the injections... I think she really should stop doing the ones on the sides of her eyes because she has a "dead" look... no more expressions!

It's a matter of taste, I happen to find Paulina looking very granny and she's only 43 years old!

paulina0227pd6.jpg

she has definitely not aged gracefully, I can't imagine her in that new Vanity Fair ed with the supers, look at Linda, how lovely she looks and they both are from 1965.

IMO Paulina needs some botox :laugh:

It's a matter of taste, I happen to find Paulina looking very granny and she's only 43 years old!

paulina0227pd6.jpg

she has definitely not aged gracefully, I can't imagine her in that new Vanity Fair ed with the supers, look at Linda, how lovely she looks and they both are from 1965.

IMO Paulina needs some botox :laugh:

Not gracefully because she has wrinkles? :blink: I've seen the interview where the pic is coming from and I do not remember seeing so many wrinkles on her face?

Anyway she maybe looks older than her age but to me she looks... REAL!!!

There was no need to bring Paulina into this discussion but as you said Joeh, it's really a matter of taste. Paulina has wrinkles but still has the same appeal and approach to the camera she had in the 80's and I give her credit for that.

I really find not attractive to look at someone who looks a mannequin from madame trussard's gallery. I take for example Nicole Kidman, she was beautiful and lovely but now she has absolute no expression.

There was no need to bring Paulina into this discussion but as you said Joeh, it's really a matter of taste. Paulina has wrinkles but still has the same appeal and approach to the camera she had in the 80's and I give her credit for that.

I really find not attractive to look at someone who looks a mannequin from madame trussard's gallery. I take for example Nicole Kidman, she was beautiful and lovely but now she has absolute no expression.

the same appeal and approach? OMG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you've made my day

Nicole is beautiful :wave:

Hello there. What a lively discussion we have brewing. :laugh: I just thought I'd give some input in Paulina's defense. She is not 20, nor is she 30. As someone who has recently hit 40 myself and works for Estee Lauder as a makeup artist, I know that many factors play into how good, or bad a person can look (especially after 35). That particular day, if Paulina did not have enough sleep or got up much earlier than she normally would have, got a makeup artist who just loves too much powder (a big no-no after 40) and had harsh studio lighting overhead, that very picture would be the result for pretty much any of our beloved over-40 models.

The episodes I saw of America's Next Top Model just this past season, while Paulina did not look 20 on the show, I think she looks awfully good! And I agree with FrenchKiki, a few expression lines are quite attractive on a woman. ANYONE can have a bad day, or a dreadful shot. I can probably find a less-than-flattering picture of any one of our 80's supermodels, even back in their prime, wouldn't you all agree?

I think both Paulina and Cindy are incredibly beautiful. Did they both hit their absolute most stunning peak in front of the camera over a decade ago (maybe even closer to 2?), yes...but they are both still amazing women! So, I believe we should enjoy the older pictures of them at their youthful peak, appreciate the more recent ones and all just try to get along. :heart: :wave:

Hello there. What a lively discussion we have brewing. :laugh: I just thought I'd give some input in Paulina's defense. She is not 20, nor is she 30. As someone who has recently hit 40 myself and works for Estee Lauder as a makeup artist, I know that many factors play into how good, or bad a person can look (especially after 35). That particular day, if Paulina did not have enough sleep or got up much earlier than she normally would have, got a makeup artist who just loves too much powder (a big no-no after 40) and had harsh studio lighting overhead, that very picture would be the result for pretty much any of our beloved over-40 models.

The episodes I saw of America's Next Top Model just this past season, while Paulina did not look 20 on the show, I think she looks awfully good! And I agree with FrenchKiki, a few expression lines are quite attractive on a woman. ANYONE can have a bad day, or a dreadful shot. I can probably find a less-than-flattering picture of any one of our 80's supermodels, even back in their prime, wouldn't you all agree?

I think both Paulina and Cindy are incredibly beautiful. Did they both hit their absolute most stunning peak in front of the camera over a decade ago (maybe even closer to 2?), yes...but they are both still amazing women! So, I believe we should enjoy the older pictures of them at their youthful peak, appreciate the more recent ones and all just try to get along. :heart: :wave:

...Well said and I agree,redhead.Although I prefer their younger pics,they are still beautiful women. :)

that's why I think you are wonderful, my respect for you, always! :hug: :wave:

Did I saiD that cindy was ugly??? I said what red said they are both gorgeous! and to me it's a pleasure to look at all the pictures I have of them.

And it's certainly a waste of time to "fight" to know "who is the most beautiful"? "who aged the best"? etc.

so come here Joeh! :trout: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS! :hug:

:kiss:

I do not know why people are always saying "wow! she looks good for her age!" Or "42 years old! wow!" We are in 2008! 42 years old is young!!!! We are not in the 50's anymore when 40 YO women were looking already old! If she was looking so good at 60 I will understand the "wow"!

Cindy is in her best years (like the other super models of the 80's & 90's) and to me to say to a woman that "she looks good for her age" it's like saying to a girl that "she will be prettier if she was losing weight"... Not really nice!

Just my point of view of course!... I dare you to fish me!!!