Bellazon

The "I'm-really-excited" Thread

CarMELita

Oh, my bad, I've neglected this little thread far too long, I'm sorry :blush:

But as I didn't feel too excited about anything the last days ... but now I'm back - as excited as ever - :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Just got a message that the clothes I ordered at an online store are about to arrive today

:woot:

Oh, my bad, I've neglected this little thread far too long, I'm sorry :blush:

But as I didn't feel too excited about anything the last days ... but now I'm back - as excited as ever - :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Just got a message that the clothes I ordered at an online store are about to arrive today

:woot:

New clothes eh? Are we gonna get to see some pics? :shifty: (If you don't want to share with all of bz, I'd be more then willing to looks :whistle:)

I'm excited about my job screening thing that i had today, I think i did really well! I'm expecting the worse, but hoping for the best.

And oh ya ROAD TRIP SATURDARY! Then a hockey game on Saturday yay!

I'm excited about my job screening thing that i had today, I think i did really well! I'm expecting the worse, but hoping for the best.

:woot: :woot: :woot:

What did you apply for if I might be so bold to ask?

I've never had screening. I got all my jobs through Vitamin-B, which made it easy for me on one hand, but difficult on the other - I hate mixing business with family matters.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

:bounce: :bounce:

:woot: :woot: :woot:

What did you apply for if I might be so bold to ask?

I've never had screening. I got all my jobs through Vitamin-B, which made it easy for me on one hand, but difficult on the other - I hate mixing business with family matters.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

:bounce: :bounce:

Conductor position on trains :)

What's Vitamin-B? And thanks :)

Conductor position on trains :)

:thumbsup:

What's Vitamin-B? And thanks :)

Funny thing, I thought we (meaning us Germans) had adopted the term, but apparently we invented it? :blink: Quite shocking (exciting! :woot:)

Vitamin-B means you get a job (or whatever) because you know the right people in the right position.