Bellazon

Martha Hunt
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

Mmmmmartha looking good. By the way, I used to post as redxv. That name stopped working on bellazon.com for some reason. So, this is my new name.

That is interesting, I guess it wasn't just me then. I used to post as Bast but that name stopped working for me as well. For two months I tried to access the forums like I normally had before, and I got nothing but an error page. Then finally about a week ago I tried pulling up the forums and it worked, only anytime I tried to login under my name it would then give me the same error page. So needless to say, I made a new account, and now the forums work for me most of the time, unless it's the middle of the night (my time). I wonder what is going on, and if this happened to anybody else? Anyway, this is obviously my new name as well, and I am very glad to be back, because I missed out on many amazing new updates with all of my favorite models, Martha being at the top of that list. I guess that was the silver lining in all of this, getting weeks worth of updates all at once for all the models I follow.