Bellazon

Martha Hunt
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

I'm really not all that wowed by her face either. I still like her, and I love her eyes. But overall I think her face isn't anything remarkable. Depends on the shot, though; sometimes she looks better than others.

Anyway...

vsallaccess.com

032514-swim-photoset-02-1024.jpg

I'm pretty sure anyone with eyes is better off at judging for themselves. Men are not better judges of females just because they are men. It's entirely about individual preferences. It is your opinion that Martha is drop-dead gorgeous and it's totally fine that you and whoever else thinks that. But to say that because someone is female that their opinion of beauty of other women is less valid is ridiculous.

But I'm really not interested in a big argument, so I'm going to leave it at that. 

Never said men were better judges of female beauty, nor did I say the opinions of women, regarding the beauty of other women, were less valid.  However, it cannot be disputed that men and women (just look at this discussion) are usually looking through different lenses.  Additionally, VS and other companies market, and women dress with an eye towards the value judgments of the male sex.

Hence my conclusion that the opposites of the sexes are better off making such judgments.  I also don’t want to fight, so I will leave it there.

Let's leave it be folks.  I agree with the Gator that it's up to individuals to develop their own tastes, and though I'm a total Martha partisan and could stare at those eyes and her smile all day long, I get where someone else sees it differently.  

Hmmmm, its pretty close, and I would likely give a slight edge to the blondes (Candice, Martha, Doutzen, Magdalena, Elas, Britt, and Edita (don’t know if she will work for VS anymore), but the brunettes are close (especially Lily and Monika).  

Just way more blondes doing the swim.

Martha is the face of Rebecca Minkoff Spring 2014, Photographed by Dan Martensen

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Whole articale you can read here: http://www.fashionwindows.net/2014/01/martha-hunt-is-the-face-of-rebecca-minkoff-spring-2014-campaign/

Here's a few of these without text/in a bit better quality:

post-35596-0-1446099149-08697_thumb.jpg post-35596-0-1446099149-15813_thumb.jpg post-35596-0-1446099149-17495_thumb.jpg post-35596-0-1446099149-19514_thumb.jpg post-35596-0-1446099149-22674_thumb.jpg post-35596-0-1446099149-23232_thumb.jpg post-35596-0-1446099149-30228_thumb.jpg

+ bhs video

Gator,

Thanks SO much for these updates.  Great to see the pics without text, etc., and the BTS video is also great fun.  Can't wait till more BTS shots come out (if they do).  That white dress looks great on her in the video, and while I like the pic, there are other shots that would do it (and Mmmmmmartha) mmmmmore justice.  Thanks, BAGGOT