Bellazon

Martha Hunt
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

God, her eyes are so amazing!

Yea, they are hypnotizing to say the least.  Its like staring into two deep pools of clear blue water.

They just stand out so much and you can't look away!

Agreed, she has so many amazing attributes.  Her beauty is classic and unique, but the eyes make her look ethereal.  Simply amazing.  I can’t seem to stop watching a short interview she did with Fashion TV on Youtube.  She is smart, opinionated and down to earth.

She has the total package: beauty, class, and brains.  The only other current models I like to this degree are Candice, Lily, and Doutzen.

Martha is right up there with Candice IMO.

o.o

:rofl:

+1 

I am right there with you....between this thread and Candice's.... SOS plz send help   :ninja:

I'm sorry but the exuberant worship of models has turned some of the threads into aids.

Not every single comment needs to be "omg she's perfect/beautiful!!!!"... we got it people, you like said model, and being told the model is beautiful/perfect/amazing/sexy/hot/yummy every single day isn't necessary. A simple "thanks for the pics/updates, she looks lovely" is sufficient enough.

and Big Texas "oh great one" if you want to play the sarcastic snark game with me then we can go a few rounds if you want, though I tend to play dirty :)

Bar's thread

Candice thread

Adriana's thead

Barbara's thread

Martha's thread

God this thread is turning into LMS/LU/Dreamss/AppleAuto all over again.

^ I’m game...just promise not to ban me when things get too hot :blah: :blah:

Look, I don’t want to fight with you but you’re a bit rude and unreasonable.  A little conversation about the models should be okay.  If it gets overboard...completely understand.  Just limiting discussion to praising pics seems unreasonable.

You’re point is taken, but I don’t think things got out of hand.  

btw you tend to do that a lot. Argue a point, then say you don't want to fight about it... might wanna think about that.

I'm not going to tell you how to respond normally, if you can't figure that out then that's a personal problem. I'm just giving you the heads up, the vocal majority of BZ is over the fanatical praising and as a result you may find yourself backed into a corner from people who get sick of hearing it every day.

Anyways

__Marcoss: Thank you for the Nordstrom pics. They have a PINK feel to them which normally I'm not a big fan of, but Martha made it work this time.