Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Maybe it's a good thing, cause love can be more important than everything for some people, but right now, Kate seems to be an occasional model and full time girl friend of this dude... no matter her weight or her bad fashion style...

Kate Upton Switches From IMG Models To William Morris Endeavor

Kate Upton has made a major career move, switching from IMG Models to William Morris Endeavor talent agency and manager Rick Yorn.

The New York Post writes that the 22-year-old supermodel has been with IMG Models since she was sixteen years old and indicates that Kate may be trying to move from modeling into acting. She had her first lead role in this summer’s rom com “The Other Woman.” However, William Morris Endeavor recently bought IMG, so that may also be a factor.

Kate may have taken her “The Other Woman” co-star Cameron Diaz’s advice in choosing Yorn as her new manager - Yorn also represents Diaz.

“We’re proud to represent Kate and happy she chose to stay within the WME family for her representation,” a WME rep said.

---

RIP Kate's modeling career? :mellow:

Sorry for the question, which i wat voluntarily provocative but, Kate is she still model ?

If she's not a model, what is she then ?  :idk:

Actress, businesswoman... ? :idk:

None of them.

I think her modelling career has slowly ending, and her acting career has not started yet.

I mean, making one only movie doesnt means you are an actrees (Remember Brooklyn Decker?)

But stop doing photoshoots and runaway walks means you're not a model anymore.

So, I hope she's happy about this, but dont know where she's going thru!

Upton wasn't terrible in "The Other Woman". The movie itself was pretty bad though.

However, I doubt anyone thought they were watching the new Meryl Streep either.

So if she is to build a Hollywood career, it's likely to be in a very small niche of "pretty girl" roles.

Will this be enough to keep her interested? And how long could such a career last?

Her best case scenario - imho - is Neve Campbell's career (who is really a very limited actress yet still had a pretty impressive run in the late 90s, Kate should try to get whoever was her agent :D)

Upton wasn't terrible in "The Other Woman". The movie itself was pretty bad though.

However, I doubt anyone thought they were watching the new Meryl Streep either.

So if she is to build a Hollywood career, it's likely to be in a very small niche of "pretty girl" roles.

Will this be enough to keep her interested? And how long could such a career last?

Her best case scenario - imho - is Neve Campbell's career (who is really a very limited actress yet still had a pretty impressive run in the late 90s, Kate should try to get whoever was her agent :D)

I think her money will always come from fashion world but movie roles will probably help expand her brand.

The bigger name she makes for herself in the media the bigger contracts she'll get from companies.