Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Kayne doesn't strike me as the "boyfriend" type. :laugh:

Seriously though IF they did hook up it's probably a once in a life time thing. Booty calls are fun and if you can get some (even if its a rumored one) from one of the biggest "stars" in "music" *grits teeth.... it's not music!*.... and this star can bring you from relative obscurity into public eye, isn't that a good time thing?

Look at Irina, before her douche no one outside the fashion forums really knew about her, so in that respect being seen with Mister Metro Sexual himself did Irina a world of good for her notoriety.

Hopefully hooking up with Kayne will do the same for Kate... and happily it already has just not on the same level as Irina yet. Kayne helped get her name out there in the media, which also helped get her views on the Dougie, and that got everyone's tongue wagging.

Kate is CONSTANTLY being mentioned on all the blogsites because of that video now, and so far the people's response has been very good. Men really like her body, and woman finally feel there is a healthy looking model out there. Now add in Kate's body/video and the Candice VS debacle that were both being talked about on these same blogsites at the same time, and Kate got even more fan-fair as a result while Candice took the brunt of the negative criticism.

Kanye + Kate = Golden

Kate + Perfect Timing = Genius

Look at Irina, before her douche no one outside the fashion forums really knew about her, so in that respect being seen with Mister Metro Sexual himself did Irina a world of good for her notoriety.

Kanye + Kate = Golden

Kanye + Kate = Golden

That`s my position too.Some PR will help this stunning girl because she deserves it and mention! if she is dating him :p