Bellazon

Dannii Minogue
Thumbnail

naomiw

• 1 month later...

Dannii Minogue hits back at Sharon Osbourne

Dannii Minogue has hit back over her feud with Sharon Osbourne, saying the former X Factor judge is not welcome in her "dressing room".

Minogue, who makes her X Factor comeback on Saturday after a spell on maternity leave, defended herself after being called a liar and "the devil" by Osbourne's daughter Kelly on Twitter.

Asked whether she had been upset by the tweets, Minogue, 38, told X Magazine: "I just put what happened in the book. I don't want to get into the back and forth of this. (I'm) not really angry. I laughed. I know what's true.

"They're strong accusations. I'm not a liar - if she's calling me a liar, she's calling everyone who was there a liar. The producers and everyone.

"There were a lot of witnesses. The thing is, it's not a big part of the book. It's just all everyone's read from it right now. In my life of 38 years, it's not a big thing, it's a small part of my life."

The mother-of-one added: "I don't want to get into some kind of slanging match with anyone. You can't change anyone's opinion of you. If someone doesn't like me, I've always just stayed out of their way."

Minogue made the comments as 57-year-old Osbourne prepares to return to the X Factor - to the judges' houses stage of the competition.

"It's not awkward, it's separate things and we have no contact. It'll be interesting to see how the fans react to her," Minogue said.

"She's welcome any time (to the show). Just not in my dressing room."

Minogue wrote in her autobiography that Osbourne stormed into her dressing room and launched a tirade of abuse at her with just minutes to go before they went on air when they were both judges on the show.

Kelly Osbourne then took to Twitter to say: "I will be the first one to admit that my mother did not play her cards right when it came to Dannii but trust me when I say Dannii is the devil."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...