Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

^ and so what if she has? wouldn't make me think any more or less of her. besides I've never understood al this breast talk about her. they aren't that big and they have never looked very fake to me. with the right bra a girl can easily look like she has implants (trust me) lol

same thing goes with her nose. ppl always complain about how she had a nose job but the biggest thing is, is that it's still BIG! lol (and lovely may I add. at least its not a huge wide pug nose :yuckky:) anyways...

I have the same type profile/nose as gisele and I can certainly vouch for someone with that type of structure it wasn't always so prominent. When I was young my nose looked much fatter and unshaply as it does now. It is definitely more refined, just like Gisele's is now, and I never got a nose job :laugh: it just comes with age to get more "refined" in the face naturally.

well gisele has always sad that she would never get plastic surgery, i think her nose just looks different because she grew into it, it is more slim and slender now that she is older...

and she wanted to get breast reduction when she first started modeling, so i dont think she would get them bigger lol :p

^ and so what if she has? wouldn't make me think any more or less of her. besides I've never understood al this breast talk about her. they aren't that big and they have never looked very fake to me. with the right bra a girl can easily look like she has implants (trust me) lol

same thing goes with her nose. ppl always complain about how she had a nose job but the biggest thing is, is that it's still BIG! lol (and lovely may I add. at least its not a huge wide pug nose :yuckky:) anyways...

I have the same type profile/nose as gisele and I can certainly vouch for someone with that type of structure it wasn't always so prominent. When I was young my nose looked much fatter and unshaply as it does now. It is definitely more refined, just like Gisele's is now, and I never got a nose job :laugh: it just comes with age to get more "refined" in the face naturally.

ok I understand that about wearing a bra and everything, I am a girl too I know those tricks :laugh: :blush:

but on those pics I posted there is no bra,on the first one with bigger breasts she is wearing just a tiny bikini top, there is no place there for "super bra lift".

You can clearly see that her breasts are larger than before, and do not tell me that they grow with time, because they do in teenage years not in girl`s twenties ;) anyway I meant to say that I was surprised when realized all of that about implants :cry:

I thought that she was all natural :cry:

yeah,never trust TV they also say just about every model that models in VS,is an angel so who cares what TV says. maybe the breasts, i dunno but definitely her nose is not fake! how could it be? wouldn't it be more "perfect"now (which to me it is, but some say omg her nose is too big,blah blah) and besides I thught nose jobs made noses smaller???? and she clearly never had any bumbs in her nose so....

I can just say we have seen her since she was 14! maybe even younger and by then one doesnt grow into their features! the only thing I see different about Gisele's nose now is that she finally grew into it, no changes

I remember her saying: in the beginning she didnt get much work because people said her nose is too big

So maybe after she scored all the big campaigns/covers ..this rumor came up with: giseles nosejob

----------

There are also people saying those things about doutzen : nosejob. lips etc etc. ...but we all know better! :p