Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

Gahhh, she is SO beautiful! Her cat eyes, cute nose, full pouty lips, her hair, figure... everything! She is also extremely talented. She is the full package. I thought she was amazing in "Girl, Interrupted". If you haven't seen the movie, you should. She completely embodied that character. She was terrifying, being able to do what she did. She was badass and sexy in "Tomb Raider" and "Mr. and Mrs. Smith". Her performance in "Changeling" is probably my favorite, though. I cried at some of the parts, being very convincing. I believe she deserved the Oscar, and Kate Winslet should have won for "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and/or "Little Children". But anyways, I love her. I don't care that people think she's the 'other woman', her and Brad Pitt are great together and great parents. I love Angelina, she is one of my favorite actresses ever and one of my idols. Her work for the U.N. and UNICEF make her inspiring. I long to be like her.