Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

Welcome :D

Angelina Jolie is Poncho Pretty

post-17383-1239268043_thumb.jpg

Angelina Jolie keeps warm in a fur-trimmed poncho with matching Russian hat, on the set of her new movie Salt in New York City’s Staten Island on Tuesday (April 7).

Wonder if she rode the Staten Island ferry into work… Naaaaahhhhhh!

Angelina, 33, has been busy shooting the espionage thriller, in which she plays Evelyn A. Salt, a rogue CIA agent who tries to clear her name after being accused of being a Russian sleeper spy.

Salt is due out in theaters July 2010.

UPDATE: New pictures of Angie riding on a boat! Check out the larger photo gallery below!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/04/08/an...-poncho-pretty/

Angelina Jolie & Madonna: SNL Baby Battle

post-17383-1239268262_thumb.jpg

Spoof versions of Angelina Jolie and Madonna made appearances on the April 4th episode of Saturday Night Live.

As previously reported, Madonna was denied in her attempt to adopt another baby from the African nation of Malawai.

Check out the baby battle below that ensued between the Material Mom, played by Kristen Wiig and Angelina, played by Abby Elliot!

Wiig as Madonna jokes, “I know you can’t tell by my face but I’m really bummed out. (sucks in cheeks) I love babies, but I especially love getting babies from crazy places.”

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/04/06/an...nl-baby-battle/

Welcome :D

Angelina Jolie is Poncho Pretty

post-17383-1239268043_thumb.jpg

Angelina Jolie keeps warm in a fur-trimmed poncho with matching Russian hat, on the set of her new movie Salt in New York City�€™s Staten Island on Tuesday (April 7).

Wonder if she rode the Staten Island ferry into work�€� Naaaaahhhhhh!

Angelina, 33, has been busy shooting the espionage thriller, in which she plays Evelyn A. Salt, a rogue CIA agent who tries to clear her name after being accused of being a Russian sleeper spy.

Salt is due out in theaters July 2010.

UPDATE: New pictures of Angie riding on a boat! Check out the larger photo gallery below!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/04/08/an...-poncho-pretty/

Thank you for the link,Meghann :)

Zac Efron brought along his girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens to a taping of his appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in Hollywood on Thursday, April 16, 2009.

On the show, the 21-year-old actor admitted he gets a little starstruck whenever he runs into Angelina Jolie. He shared, “For some reason, I always screw up whenever I meet Angelina Jolie. It’s just awkward, I can’t really explain it. The last time I saw her, I was at the Oscars. She came up to me and said, ‘How you doing?’ I said, ‘THANK YOU!’ I turned around and said, ‘Oh god!’ and walked away. Everyone saw. Vannesa starts laughing and pointing at me.”

Zac also shared one more run-in with Angelina: “Another time, she was across the room. She looked at me. We made eye contact. I said ‘Hey, hi, how you doing?’. I don’t know if she didn’t hear or something. And then I look back, and she saw me say that. So she saw me when I was saying ‘Oh geez’ and shaking my head.”

Brangelina & Their Grocery Girls

Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and two of their three daughters, Zahara, 4, and Shiloh, who turns 3 next month, were seen doing some grocery shopping in New York City.

The 33-year-old mother of six, recently admitted to being exhausted: “The biggest problem is just lack of sleep. But all parents face that - you're just grateful when the kids fall asleep and you can collapse on the couch together."

April 18, 2009

66410763.th.jpg70486476.th.jpg45168215.th.jpg86104079.th.jpg91401839.th.jpg77952413.th.jpg

97235770.th.jpg