Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

Angelina looks amazing! But I must agree with Chocolate that without tattooes Angelina would be completly elegant. But Angelina's face - pure beauty - she looks so stunning

To me her tattooes are part of her personality, she just wouldn't be complete without them. It's not that I think the tattoes are beautiful, they just belong to her.

Why are people getting tattooes? Partly because they want the world to see them, don't they. So in a way it's to communicate something to other people. It's a very personal thing to get your body marked. So it must be a very personal message the wearer wants to express. Like somehow telling what really matters to them without saying anything about it.

And then maybe she got them for a special and intimate reason, like to remind her about something, some event or a certain phase she was in when she got it.

But for whatever reason it might be, to me it's like sharing a private part of her life.

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Little Mermaid!

Super parents Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie take their kids — Maddox, 7, Pax, 5, Zahara, 4, Shiloh, 2 — to see the Broadway musical The Little Mermaid at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in New York City on Wednesday night (February 7).

The twins must have napped this trip out! And look, Shiloh’s picking her nose and Zahara’s sucking on her thumb again. How cute!!! The girls also share clothes — Shiloh is wearing the same sweater that Zahara last week.

For more info and tickets to see The Little Mermaid, visit Disney.com.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/02/25/br...little-mermaid/

First Look: Angelina Jolie In ‘Salt’

Angelina Jolie began production on Salt on Monday.

The highly anticipated spy thriller — expected in theatres in 2010 — is about a rogue CIA operative who tries to clear her name after she is rightly or wrongly accused of being a Russian sleeper agent.

The 33-year-old actress rocks an array of different looks, including a raven-haired femme fatale and a soft-looking, all-business blonde.

March 2, 2009

post-17383-1236074051_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1236074066_thumb.jpg

her tats make her look rock instead of just perfect perfect....plus they r good ones not like a barbed wire arm band or skull.

i like that she is gritty ...u know when she gets hme the dress comes right off and she puts on jeans. Remember she is the women who did every kind of drug....had sex with knives...wrote her name in blood on her shirt at her wedding... and f*cked BBT. ....a bitch still manic....but she looks like a mannequin and thats whyy i love her. That and a million other reasons.

her tats make her look rock instead of just perfect perfect....plus they r good ones not like a barbed wire arm band or skull.

i like that she is gritty ...u know when she gets hme the dress comes right off and she puts on jeans. Remember she is the women who did every kind of drug....had sex with knives...wrote her name in blood on her shirt at her wedding... and f*cked BBT. ....a bitch still manic....but she looks like a mannequin and thats whyy i love her. That and a million other reasons.

Bravo! I totally agree. Angie wouldn't be Angie without the ink. I've never understood why people think her tattoos are ugly. They're her persona--like she's wearing her heart on her sleeve. They express her inner most thoughts, desires, and hopes. It's as if she's written her autobiography on her body for all of us to admire. I think they make her more beautiful. And I love that she keeps adding to the collection.

First Look: Angelina Jolie In ‘Salt’

Angelina Jolie began production on Salt on Monday.

The highly anticipated spy thriller — expected in theatres in 2010 — is about a rogue CIA operative who tries to clear her name after she is rightly or wrongly accused of being a Russian sleeper agent.

The 33-year-old actress rocks an array of different looks, including a raven-haired femme fatale and a soft-looking, all-business blonde.

March 2, 2009

Can't wait to see this. I kind of hope they change the title, though.